The People From Earth *Edited 11/6/23*

To my previous readers: This chapter is a combination of 3 parts into one.

The first day of Market Day ended and night came.

The couple had found an inn to stay for 2 nights. Once the 3rd day of Market Day came by, they will return back to Evergarden Mansion.

Right now they are sharing a room. At this time, they should be sleeping right now. Rose had her head leaning on Nick's shoulder while Nick sat on the bed with his back to the dashboard. They are both busy texting on their phones.

"We can't keep staying on our phone or else we'll drain the battery. How's it going with your family Nick?" Rose asked her boyfriend with her eyes remaining glued to her phone, tapping on it nonstop.

Nick scrunched his eyebrows in frustration.

"I am trying to explain the situation to them but they are having a hard time believing me," he replies.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Back on Earth, earlier today:

In one house in a suburban neighborhood, a young man that looks a bit like Nick can be seen in his room playing a video game. He is playing Counter-Strike with his online friends.

His name is Timothy "Tim" Laurent, 15 year old younger brother of Nicolaus Laurent.

He constantly kept thinking of his missing older brother. He keeps getting worried about his brother's safety and hope that Nick is not in some deep trouble. He thought of Rose too and thought how could the both of them who just went out on a date be missing. He wish nothing terrible has happened to them and wish for them to return home unharmed.

So right now, he is just playing one of his favorite video games to help calm his mind from the constant worry.

He kept finding and shooting opponents in the game until one of his online friends accidentally shot his character in the game dead.

"What the fuck man! Dude, stop with the constant friendly fire or I will kick you out of my team!" Timothy aka Tim ranted towards the screen.

"If you got no skill, just get the fuck out!"

Suddenly he heard a notification sound from his phone.

"Huh? Someone texted me?" Tim grabbed his phone laying beside him on the couch and turn his phone on. Seeing the notification bar, his eyes immediately bulged out. He immediately went to the Message app to read the text from the family group chat.

Hello everyone. Please don't worry about me, I am fine. I am with Rose right now. You wouldn't believe what happened to us. - Nick.

Tim gasped in shock that his brother finally texted them. Without pausing the game, he suddenly stood up from the couch and ran towards a random direction in the house.

"Mom! Dad! Nick finally texted us! Come down here quick!" Tim yelled to the top of his lungs.

"What?!!!" "Nick texted back?!!!" A man and a woman's voice called out somewhere in the house simultaneously.

"Yes!!" Tim continues to cry out, "Just come down here quick!"

A few seconds later, a older female version of Nick and an older man that Tim got most of his looks from came downstairs to meet their youngest son.

"Is it true?" The woman said anxiously with deep worry in her eyes looking at Tim. Also tears staining her face from crying, "Nick texted back?"

The man also looks like he's been crying but right now seems more calmer than the woman.