Sebastian Michaelis??? *Edited 11/26/23*

As the teens walk closer to the gate, they saw a man in a butler uniform.

Seeing the face of the butler, Rose became surprised.

"Omg! Sebastian Michaelis is that you?!" She gasped out.

The butler gave a surprised look, while Nick gave a confused look at her exclamation.

"Lady Rose and Sir Nicolaus, I have been awaiting your arrival. My name is Sebastian McKain, your butler. May I ask how Lady Rose knew my first name?" The butler asked politely.

"Uh.... I thought you were someone else I know," Rose replied sheepishly scratching the back of her head.

Upon a closer look, the butler Sebastian McKain looks exactly like Sebastian Michaelis from the anime Black Butler, except his eyes are brown, not red. Also, he seems to have a soft demeanor instead of a blood thirsty aura like the character in the anime.

Basically, Sebastian McKain is a very handsome butler.

Sebastian continued his introduction.

Nick, seeing Rose's stare at the butler became a bit jealous.

"I see. Well, welcome to the Evergarden Mansion. This mansion will be your home for your duration of your stay, however long it will be. His Majesty gifted this mansion to you, Lady Rose, the savior of our kingdom. As your butler, I will give you the tour of the mansion and help you both get you settled," said Sebastian.

"Hmm...okay......." First a huge mansion, and now an ikemen butler, what else the king is trying to impress me with? Rose thought.

"Would you like to have a tour now? Or, would you like to have some food and refreshments outside on the patio that the maids and I set up for you to enjoy this fine weather?" Sebastian asked.

So we have maids too huh....

"What do you want to do first Nick? Do you want to eat first or take the tour?" Rose asked her boyfriend.

"It doesn't matter. I'm fine with whatever you decide since I don't feel too hungry yet," Nick replied.

"Oh okay." I feel a bit hungry but I can wait to eat later.

"Let's take the tour first," Rose told Sebastian.

"Alright my lady and Sir Nicolaus," said Sebastian, " follow me." Sebastian turn his back and headed straight towards inside the mansion. The teen couple walk behind him and hold each other's hands.

"Who is Sebastian Michaelis and should I be jealous?" Nick asked jokingly but also maybe a bit seriously.

"He is just a character from a show I used to watch. There is no need to be jealous I have only eyes for you," Rose said lovingly looking into Nick's eyes.

"Is it anime?"

"Yeah."

"Okay." Nick was introduced to some anime by Rose. He likes some of the shows. He doesn't watch as much anime as Rose though.

Rose on the other hand is a big fan. One of her most favorite shows is Demon Slayer.

Nick gave her hand a affectionate squeeze. They both then just continued to walk forward in comfortable silence.

Note: I will post another chapter later today.