The First Day *Edited 11/6/23*

Rose and Nick started to explore the capital. They walk through the festivities while holding each other's hands like any other couple.

Rose, who originally came from Gaia, saw the sightings as no different from what she had seen before. Maybe some new foods and products. She used to always go out for Market Day every year. Still, it is fun to go out once in a while.

"How do you like the sights Nick?" Rose asked her boyfriend. She smiled when she saw his expression.

Nick had an expression of absolute curiosity.

He kept turning his head to look around while walking beside his girlfriend.

The capital's walkways are crowded with people. It is a mix of commoners and nobles alike.

There are many stalls around selling food and items from different areas of the world. You see, the world of Gaia is kind of similar to Earth. For example, there is actually a man wearing a sort of east asian like dress selling candied fruits and another man wearing what looks like a hijab selling beautiful calligraphy and other art. There are also stalls for games like catching small fishes from a pool through breakable nets or throwing darts at balloons. Even other forms of entertainment such as shows with hand puppets or comedy sketches.

Nick saw something that surprised him.

"Is that guy over there doing magic?" He asked Rose, pointing towards somewhere at a distance.

"Where?" Rose squinted her eyes at the direction Nick pointed at.

"Over there."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Step right up folks and witness the power of electricity!" A man in a fancy outfit called out to the public.

"You see this bulbous object here," he said, holding out what looks like a light bulb towards the market goers. The people nodded at him.

"I'm going to store electricity into it to make it light up!" The man then waved two fingers and shot electricity towards the light bulb. The bulb then lights up, surprising the people.

"Oooooh!" The people exclaimed in awe.

"Now you have witnessed the power of electricity...and the newest invention of the Solaris Kingdom!"
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Who is he? Thomas Edison?" Nick asked in interest.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"By your truly....Thoma Edikons!" The man introduced himself to his patrons.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Oh. That kind of confirms it," Nick stated, hearing the name.

Suddenly Rose got an idea.

"Hey Nick, let's go meet the guy!" Nick didn't have time to protest as she grabbed Nick's arm and they both headed towards the man, Thoma Edikons.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Now, I have other inventions I would like to show you all! How about-" Thoma was suddenly cut off.

"Hey you!" Rose yelled out towards him.

"Is that...Miss Rosalynn the Duke Meyer's daughter?" A random patron asked.

Rose would've retorted back but she has an objective in mind.

Once she and Nick came close enough to Thoma, the patrons immediately backed away from them and started to walk away.