Confrontation

"MY FAMILY JEWELS! MY FAMILY JEWELS!" Prince William continues to cry out his anguish as he rolls around on the ground, clutching his nuts.

"YOUR HIGHNESS! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!!" Tristan had completely abandoned calling the crown prince by his name upon seeing the person he swore to serve his life to in pain. He knelt on the ground by the suffering prince. He had his hands out to touch the Prince, but is uncertain if he should. Nobody can touch royalty without permission after all.

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M ALRIGHT TO YOU?!!!" Prince William bit out in an agonized voice.

Tristan instantly turn his attention back to Rose.

"How could you hurt the crown prince Rose?!!!!" He screams at her, but she ignores him.

Rose and Nick calmly walked passed the two and headed straight to Toni.

The second Prince have now ceased his fighting stance and stood up straight.

"Toni, are you okay?" Rose asked the second Prince in concern.

Prince Antonious nodded, "Yes I'm okay Rose. How did you guys know I was here?"

"When I was asking people for your whereabouts, we came across a nice old lady who pointed at the direction you went." Nick answered him.

"An old lady..." Said Toni thoughtfully. "Does she happen to carry a basket of oranges?"

"Yes." Confirmed Nick.

"I shall be indebted to her then. By the way....why did you kick my brother Rose?" Toni asked the reborn former villainess in wonder.

Rose cleared her throat. "Well, we were actually listening in a few minutes ago nearby and heard that Tristan was about to beat you up. So I decided to take action before it gets to that."

"But..by kicking him in the...?" Toni trailed off hesitantly with a scrunched face.

"His annoying cackling was grating my ears and he was blocking the way. Also, he deserved it." Rose finished with a shrug.

"Well, thank you both for coming to me just in time before anything worse happens. You guys saved me." He told them gratefully.

"It's no problem Toni." Said Nick.

"I'm just glad you are alright." Said Rose.

Toni slouched his shoulders in a sudden wave of despair.

"Oh God! You guys, I hope you both did not think I had any vile intentions when you noticed I left with your phone!" He cried out with a hand to his forehead.

Rose suddenly feels guilty. She remembered what she thought back at the zoo.

"Um...my boyfriend didn't, but I...kind of thought that." She admitted lamely, "I was actually questioning our friendship when I noticed you disappeared with my phone. I am very sorry, I shouldn't have jumped into conclusions." She told him honestly and apologetically.

The second prince gave a look of understanding.

"It's fine Rose and I understand. We are just beginning to get close anyway." He said to reassure her.

Nick watched their interaction with a peaceful look. He never felt a bad vibe from Toni and was glad Rose reflected about judging someone too soon.

"ENOUGH!!! STOP IGNORING ME!!" Prince William roared at the trio. He had just began to stand up with the support of Tristan, who held his arm.

He sharply pointed at Rose.

"HOW DARE YOU MAKE A FOOL OUT OF ME ROSE! JUST YOU WAIT! I WILL TELL MY FATHER THAT YOU ASSAULTED ME!" He threatened her.

Too bad that Rose is unaffected with his threat.

"Go ahead, do it." She told him carelessly.

Prince William was taken aback by her careless tone.

"Don't you understand what you just did to me?!!! You just hit royalty!!! Me! The crown prince of the Solaris Kingdom!!!" He continues to yell at her.

"So?" Rose deadpanned, but internally she is amused by his reaction. Even Nick and Toni is amused.

"SO?!!! SO?!!!" Prince William repeated her hysterically in utter disbelief.

"Your title doesn't matter to me." Rose stated boredly. She suddenly have the urge to file her nails.

"AS PRINCE, I CAN HAVE YOU PUNISHED!!!" He shouted out. His face became so red like a tomato that Rose can imagine steam coming out of his ears.

"But I know that the king can't do anything to me with me being the prophesied savior of this kingdom and all. Besides, kicking you in the nut-sack was a long time coming. It is nothing compared to the all the mental pains you gave me in the past, as well as having me beheaded. So you deserved it." She deadpanned.

The way she spoke to him...does she actually not care about him anymore?

"Rose how could you talk to me that way...like you don't care about me...do you actually not love me anymore?" He asked her unexpectedly.

Now it is Rose's turn to be taken aback, as well as everyone else.

The f*ck?! Did this d*ckwad just asked that question to my girl right in front of me?! Nick thought, suddenly feeling enraged.

Luckily, Rose did not waste a second to answer him. She walks closer towards the Prince but still keeping her distance to face him.

"YES! I don't feel anything for you anymore William! I thought it was obvious since I was summoned back to this world with my boyfriend! I knew you were dumb. I didn't expect you to be blind too! Do you understand me loud and clear?!" She said unhesitantly.

The crown prince was made speechless by her words.

"ENOUGH!" Now it's Tristan's turn to be angry.

"Stop insulting his highness this instant Rose! I have enough of your disrespectfulness! As you brother, it is my right to correct your behavior!" Once Tristan sees that Prince William can stand on his own, he made his way towards Rose.

"Hey! What are you about to do?! Stay away from me!" Rose started to back away from her past life brother.

Once he is close enough, Tristan raised his hand in the air.

Then he swung it down towards her face.

His intent is obvious.

He is going to slap her.

Suddenly his wrist was caught before his hand can hit her face.

Nick, with an icy expression had just caught his wrist in a vice like grip.