Wishful thoughts

Ram was intoxicated. 
Intoxicated by her, his Priya. 
When all of their family members were more or less drunk and busy with their holi celebration, Ram and Priya were still swaying with the music, in a corner of the garden. Priya was enjoying the warmth in his embrace. Occasionally, she was touching Ram's beard which was laced with colors laced by her. Ram laughed at her cute giggles, sweet pouts, and her drunk antics. 

Suddenly, Ram's phone rang. It was from the inspector. 

Ram broke the hug they were in and received the phone call. 

Ram- Haa, Inspector Sawant, what's the news? 

Priya was right behind him when he got the news that Shashi was arrested. Suddenly her happy bubble was burst. Really had hit her. Teardrops dropped from her eyes. She tried to find solace but her home, her safe corner felt going further from her. She retraced her steps. She turned her back to Ram and started to walk not knowing how to go back to him, her home. 

After finishing the call, Ram called Priya by her name. 

Ram- Priya, they are arrested. They are arrested, And you don't have anything to worry about...

While speaking to Priya, Ram noticed her absence. 

Ram- Priya? Priya? 

Ram called but no reply came. He looked around the garden but Priya wasn't there. Ram walked to Adi and Brinda. They were the only sober people there. 

Ram- Adi, Bri, have you seen Priya? 

Bri- Weren't you with her? 

Ram- I was but, inspector Sawant had called. I was talking on phone and suddenly Priya was vanished. 

Adi- Aise kaise vanish ho gayi? 

Ram- Let's look around the house. Adi, Bri, help me please. 

Three of them looked for Priya but couldn't find her. Ram felt restless. 

Ram- It's my fault. I know she can't handle alcohol. Why did I look away? Why didn't I keep an eye on her? 

Brinda tried to console Ram. Adi informed Vikrant, Kunal & Twinkle. Twinkle and Vikrant weren't sober. So, Kunal came forward to help. Adi and him asked around if anyone had seen Priya. The watchman informed that he had seen Priya going outside and taking an auto. Ram got angry with him and asked him why didn't he stop her. Brinda tried to calm him down. 

Bri- Calm down, Ram. How could he have stopped Priya? Let's think where she could go. 

Ram- I am quite sure she has gone to bakery. Let's start searching from there. I will go to the bakery. Adi, Kunal, can you please check her workplace? And Bri... the police station.

Bri- Yeah, I am informing them. 

All of them went outside to find Priya. 

.
.
.

Ram went to the bakery to find it unlocked. He went inside and called Priya. After a few moment a reply came from a dark corner. 

Priya- Yaha koi nahi hain. Priya yaha nahi hain.

Ram- Koi nahi hain?