Scared

Priya was looking for Ram in their room. She got angry not finding him there. 

"There he goes again. I'm sure he has started to work once again. He must be feeling a bit okay. How careless he is. He has no concerns about his health. How did survive so long like this, God knows."

Priya searched for him only to find him sitting in front of the rangoli with colors by his side and the phone in his hand. Priya could hear him speak. 

Ram- Are you seeing this, Jaan. What has he done to this beautiful rangoli. Priya will get so upset. She'll say, "Itni pyaar se rangoli banai aur koi abher ke nahi rakh paya."

Bri- Oh, my filmy hero. Bas karo. We will fix this. Priya wouldn't get upset. 

Ram- But how? I mean Priya ki to itni najuk si khubsoorat ungli hain, mera ubar-khabar. How will I fix this? 

Bri- Khubsoorat, najuk? Wow, Ram. Praises and all.

Ram- Aab hain to hain. Listen I always speak the truth. Now will you continue your gibber gabber or will you help me?

Bri- Ok, listen. First, clean the places where it got destroyed. Then refill the color. 

Ram was struggling to clean that. Seeing him all worked up Priya walked toward him. 

Priya- Mr. Kapoor, what are you doing? 

Ram turned to her getting shocked. He fumbled. Bri spoke from the other side. 

Bri- Areh, Priya's here. Hi, Priya. Happy Diwali. 

Priya- Happy Diwali, Bri.

Bri- You know what, Priya? Somehow your rangoli got messed up a bit. And mere jaan ko laga ki tum ye dekhogi to ro dogi. 

Priya- Why will I?

Bri- Exactly, are you a little kid? Anyway, Ram, now you have nothing to hide. Fix that rangoli with Priya, ok? You carry on praising her khubsoorat najuk ungli, I'm going, bye.

Before Ram could say anything Bri cut the call. Priya sat in front of him. 

Priya- Mr. Kapoor, what is all this? Why are you doing this? The doctor told you to take a rest, right?  

Ram- But... This got destroyed. Let me fix it. 

Priya saw his eyes, his pensive eyes looked so blue. She didn't know what made him so mad. But she knew that he was sad. 

Priya- You don't need to. I'll do it. 

Ram- No I need to. All of this is happening because of me. I gave you stress. I made you cry. I messed up our honeymoon. I made Mom and Shubhu upset, I made Shivi-Akki run to us in the middle of the night. I've ruined everyone's sleep.

The plan for the honeymoon had completely left Priya's mind. They were supposed to board the plane on the day of Chhoti Diwali. Priya saw the disappointment in Ram's eyes. Disappointment for not living up to people's expectations.

Priya- But none of these are your fault. You just happened to become ill. Also, you became ill because you had to take so many responsibilities upon you. And...

"And nobody cares about you here." Priya couldn't speak her mind. She was afraid it would hurt Ram even more. She tried to diverge the topic.

Priya- Let's fix it together. 

Ram- Together?

Priya- Ha

Ram- But you have already worked so hard for this. 

Priya- So, what? 

Priya sat there and began to redo it. Ram took a picture of the good part and tried to match it. After a while, they finished fixing it.