Scars

Ram drops Shivi at Kapoor mansion and goes to Adi and Bri's place. 

Ram describes the whole situation to Adi and Bri. 

Ram- Aab bol mein kya karun? 

Bri- Easy. Shadi karlo Priya se. 

Ram- I can listen to this one-liner anytime from Shivi. Say something else. How will I marry her? She already rejected me. 

Bri- So, what? Pursue her. Become her Aashiq. 

Adi- But Ram is Vedika's Aashiq, na? 

Bri- Adi, wanna get slapped? 

Adi shakes his head in a no. 

Bri- Then don't mention her. 

Ram- Ha, Adi, don't. Bri and Shivi are allergic to Vedika. 

Bri- You should be too. 

Ram- Ha, ha. Now give me some ideas. 

Bri- Listen, Ram. Priya thinks and works practically. So, you don't need any tips and tricks to deal with Priya. Just talk to her. Say to her what's in your mind, what is for everyone's betterment, and then if she finds it to be a logical solution then she'll definitely say yes. If not, she will find a way to resolve this mess. 

Ram- You are right actually. I don't need any tips and tricks to deal with Priya. Thanks, Bri, you are a lifesaver. I'll talk to her about this once Meera maa gets discharged. 

Ram takes his leave and returns to his home. 

.
.
.
After a few days, Meera returns home all healed. The Soods arrange a little celebratory party.

Ram and Shivi come to the party at Sara's invitation. 

As soon as Ram enters he goes to hug Meera. 

Ram- Meera maa, you scared us all. Please, don't do this again. Why do you take tension? Your son is here. If anything bothers you you'll just order your son to remove it. 

Meera- Of course, Ram. I won't be stressed from now on. 

Priya gives them a side-eye. 

Priya- What is happening here? Maa, you have me. Why do you need him? 

Ram- Sara di, there's a burning smell, right? 

Everyone laughs at Ram's remark. 

Priya- Mr. Kapoor, Doosron ki maa pe aise haq maat jataiyen. 

Meera- Ha, ha tu bhi to hain. I have so many children. I got stressed for no reason. Forgive me, Priya. I got tensed for no good reason. I bothered you all for no good reason. 

Ram- You didn't bother us at all, maa. 

Priya- Yeah, don't apologize. Just get well soon. 

Ram- Yeah. 

They all sit to gossip together and enjoy themselves. 

Neeraj and Maitri also come to the party. This is the second time Ram is meeting Neeraj. Though it was unnoticeable in the vastness of Kapoor Mansion, in this small gathering it becomes clear to Ram that Priya keeps her distance from Neeraj. Not knowing the past between them Ram assumes Neeraj to be a perverted person. The main reason behind this assumption is how Neeraj is looking at Priya. Something in Ram makes him want to punch Neeraj right in the face. 

At the dinner table, Priya sits beside Meera to help her eat. Neeraj pulls the chair to sit beside her. But as soon as he pulls the chair Ram sits on the chair and thanks him. Neeraj gets irritated by this behavior and goes into a room. Maitri goes to bring him back to the table. 

Later after dinner, Sara offers Ram his favorite chocolate cupcake in the kitchen. Ram happily starts to munch on them. While eating the cupcakes Ram decides to talk to Sara about Neeraj. 

Ram- Sara di, was Neeraj always this angry? 

Sara- Why did he say something to you? 

Ram- No, but the way he left the dinner table was quite odd, no? 

Sara- O that. Ha, he always behaves like this. I don't know what Maitri saw in him. 

Ram- Maitri's was a love marriage, ha? 

Sandy- More like a snatch marriage. 

Sara looks at Sandy at this remark. She had no intention of letting Ram know of this scandalous event. But thanks to the little one. Sandy notices the death glare Sara was giving her and immediately understands what she has done. "Luckily, Pri di isn't here", she thinks to herself. 

Ram- Snatch marriage? From whom this gem was snatched? 

Sara- Wo... Ram. Actually, Neeraj was Priya's boyfriend. They dated for a few months and then. 

Ram remembers Priya telling him that she had a past like him. "So this was her past", Ram thinks, "Priya, not only faced a heartbreak but also the betrayal of a beloved sister." Ram's heart aches for Priya once again. He looks at Priya who was working in the drawing room, 

"How many more scars life has adorned you with, Priya?"

.
.
.