New Begining I

Priya stood feeling a tug at her chunni. Its corner got stuck on their neighbor's shoe rack. Ram proceeds to get it unstuck. He fumbles over the shoe boxes which were cluttered there. 

Ram- Why all of this is cluttered here?

Priya- Because our neighbors are unbothered by the fact that their belongings are being a nuisance to us. 

Ram- Why? Don't they fear you? 

Priya- Mein koi darane ka cheez hu kya? Ki gate par tang do aur jo dekhe wo dar jayein. 

Ram laughs at this line. Priya hides a faint smile that appeared on her face seeing him laugh like this. Ram starts to put the shoe boxes over the shoe rack. 

Priya- Mr. Kapoor let it be. It's so hot today. Let's go inside. 

Ram follows Priya to the doorstep where everyone was waiting to welcome them. Meera instructs Ram to keep his right foot forward and then enter. 

Priya- Maa, these rituals are for the daughter-in-law, right? And also it is so hot, so let Mr. Kapoor...

Ram- Ek second, why all the rituals are for the daughter-in-law? There must be some new rituals for the son-in-law, no? Swagat nahin karenge mera, swag se? 

Sara- Absolutely.

Meera- Of course, just a minute. 

Sandy- Well, jiju, you've launched new rituals just the moment you entered. not bad ha? 

Everyone laughs. After a few moments, Meera comes with everything needed for grihaprabesh and welcomes Ram. 

.
.
.

In Kapoor mansion, Shivi creates a storm over Priya's housewarming. She wants a grand welcome for Priya. She calls Tarun, Ajay, and Punu to decorate the house with fresh flowers and to make the necessary preparations. She calls Pawan to cook delicious food of Priya's liking. She asked Akki about the foods Priya likes. 

Shivi- Listen, I want all of it quickly. They are about to come. So,  hurry up.

All staffs start to work. Shivi goes to her room to freshen up and to take some rest. But she falls asleep. 

.
.
.

Ram and Priya were about to leave after attending the Puja. As Ram proceeds to start the car he finds it to be broken down. 

Priya- What happened? 

Ram- My car has broken down. 

Priya- Why? 

Ram- I don't know. 

Priya- What should be the reason? 

Ram- How would I know? I am not a mechanic. 

Priya- Call the mechanic then. 

Ram- Yeah, I am calling.

Priya- But you are calling Adi. 

Ram- Adi has the mechanic's number. 

Priya- But it's so late and he has his own life. 

Ram- But Adi always helps me. I can call him anytime. 

Priya- But this is wrong Mr. Kapoor. Why don't you call the mechanic? 

Ram gives her a blank stare which confuses Priya. After a few moments, he speaks. 

Ram- Actually... I don't know the mechanic's number. 

Priya- What?! Are you serious?

Ram pops a pill to calm down his racing heart.