Humko sirf tumse pyaar hain

For Ram and Priya,
the rest of the week passed by in happiness, bliss, love, and laughter. 

Shivi and Akshay had come to stay with them for two weeks at Nandini's invitation. The whole house was filled with joy and laughter. Ram had invited all of the young ones in two families- Adi, Bri, Kunal, Vikrant, Twinkle, Sara, Varun, and Sandy- all were invited for movie nights and dinner parties throughout the entire week. 

And soon came Valentine's Day.  

Ram and Priya planned to go on a dinner date. Ram had proposed Priya to spent the entire day together. But Priya had to deny it as she needed to stay away from Ram to prepare the surprise gifts she had planned for Ram. She gave an excuse that she had a lot of work. Ram accepted it half-heartedly. 

Priya had returned to Kapoor Mansion early that day. She prepared the all-in-one cake. When she and Punnu were hiding the cake Ram returned home. He started to call Priya's name. Priya told Tarun to help Punnu and left the kitchen to greet Ram. 

Priya- Aap aa gayein? 

Ram- Of course. We have that dinner date, no? By the way, you left early today. Why didn't you tell me? I was waiting for you.

Priya- Oo. Sorry. I had completely forgotten to inform you. 

Ram- It's okay. By the way, Happy Valentines Day! 

Ram revealed a bouquet of fresh roses that he was hiding. A smile appeared on Priya's face. She tried to hide it. 

Priya- What was the need for this? Are we little kids? 

Ram- No, but we are newly married. I mean... new couples can celebrate it, no? Also, hear me out madam, I bought them from a local florist on the street, who was a teenage boy. And I bought all of his flowers so that he can go home early to study. So, I didn't fall into any trap of marketing. But my "Valentine's Day" purchase was actually beneficial for someone who really needed it. Now tell me, madam, are you impressed?

Priya- [Chuckling] A lot. 

Ram- Yesss! I have learned it well from my wife. 

Priya- Now get ready. We have to leave. The reservation is at 7 pm.

Ram- Ok.

Both of them went to their room. Ram went to freshen up. Priya arranged the roses in several flower vases in their room. Then she got ready and came downstairs to check the cake. 

Priya- Did you hide it?

Punnu- Ji Bhaabi. Sir won't know a thing about it. 

Priya- Thank you. 

Punnu and Tarun smiled and left. Priya waited for Ram with a smile on her face. She thought of how happy Ram would be to see the all-in-one cake. 

Soon Ram came down. Priya looked at her husband in awe. Ram noticed his awestruck wife. He felt proud of the effect he had on his wife. He walked towards Priya with a mischievous smile on his face. 

Ram- Priya, where are you lost? 

Priya- Ha? No, nothing.

Priya answered while still lost in his eyes. 

Ram- Priya, mujhse nazar hatalo. Mujhe nazar jaldi lag jata hain. 

Priya quickly looked away being shy. 

Ram- Are you shy again? 

Priya- You love teasing me, no? 

Ram- [smiling] A lot!

Priya- Uff... Can we go now? 

Ram- Yes, madam. 

Ram had sent the driver home early and drove themselves to the restaurant. On the entire journey, they kept talking about their day.