Planning & Plotting

Ram was pacing in his cabin. His friends were sitting here and there, emerged in deep thought. 

Ram- Yaar, I have to find a way. But I can't think of any.

Vikrant- Vai, you were the king of romance in our college. Now you are asking us? Does it make any sense? 

Ram- You don't understand. That cheesy kind of romance is not her type. And now that I look back, even I find myself to be cringe-worthy. 

Kunal- Wo bhi Vedu ke liye.

Ram- Naam maat lena uski mere samne. 

Bri- I support jaan. Naam maat lena uski. 

Kunal- Ok, ok. But now what to do?

Vikrant- No idea. Even Twinkle couldn't think of a way. She said Priya always hated romantic things. 

Adi- Ye to bahut hi kathin samassa hain, Ram.

Ram- Hain na? I know.

Bri- Listen, listen. It is said that, when in confusion go with the classic. 

Adi- Where is it said? 

Bri- Adi, tum chup raho.

Ram- But the classic romantic things will irritate her, yaar. If I bring cake, chocolate, a teddy, and flowers for her on valentines Day, she will give me a long lecture on consumerism and marketing gimmicks. 

Bri- Oh ho, Jaan. Those are teenagers' classic romantic things. I am talking about the adult ones. 

Vikrant- Offo!! Bri sahi rasta dikha rahi hain tujhe, vai. Seedha sixer!

Vikrant smirked while teasing Ram. Ram became red like a tomato. 

Bri- Shut up, Vik. 

Kunal- Bri meant a romantic date like adults, like dinner or something. Right, Bri? 

Bri- Exactly!

Adi- Viky ka to dimag bas wohi rahta hain. 

Bri- College ke time se. 

Kunal- Hamare sath rehkar bhi sudhra nahi tu.

Vik- Areh, aisa kya bura keh diya Maine. Kabhi na kabhi to sixer marega na vai.

All of them started quarreling, forgetting Ram and his actual problem.

Ram- Areh, mere vai-behen. STOP!!

All of them stopped.

Ram- Can you just focus on me? Kaha se kaha lekar jaa rahe hain baat ko! I need to plan a Valentine's Day surprise for Priya. But she hates Valentine's Day. Now can we focus on that? 

Bri- Yeah, so what I was telling, take her to dinner. It can't go wrong. 

Ram- That makes sense. A nice candlelight dinner. I don't even have to say it's for Valentine's Day. We can just sit there and have dinner. I'll order all of her favorite dishes. And I'll buy some roses. She loves roses. 

Bri- She what?

Ram- She loves roses. Why are you so shocked? 

Bri- Jaan, I can't explain how happy that makes me. 

Vikrant- She loves roses, to tu itna khush kiu ho rahi hain. 

Bri- Tch! You don't remember. Adi, do you remember? 

Adi- [Smiling] Ha baby. 

Adi & Bri hugged each other. 

Kunal- Guys, I am a bit lost here. Help me?