Dormant Partner

Nandini noticed how Ram was looking at Priya. To divert his mind she called Meera. 

Nandini- Meera ji, I need your help. 

Meera- Ha Nandini ji, boliye. 

Nandini- Will you please tell your son Ram that he stops making everyone concerned?

Meera smiled and informed him about Nandini's complaint.  

Ram- Mom, when did I ever bother you? 

Nandini- Didn't you overwork yourself? 

Ram- That I... Ok fine. Sorry. Kaan pakarke sorry. I've made a huge mistake. And I promise that I won't neglect my health. I won't make you concerned again.

 I won't make you concerned again

Ram- Mom, can I ask something? 

Nandini- Sure, Ram. 

Ram- I know every year I do this with you. But can this time Priya perform the veneration with me? If you permit, of course.

Nandini- Of course, Ram. Priya should do this now. Ghar ki badi bahu hain wo. 

Ram- Thank you, mom.

Ram took Priya to sit with him at the veneration. Mitu maami gave Nandini a passing look. Nandini kept calm. 

The veneration started.

"Maa, you are watching, right? He doesn't care for himself. He works hard for everyone, to make everyone happy at the expense of his own health. Please, look after him. We have faced many problems in life. Please, bless us. Please don't make us face any grave problem. Or else we will keep coming to you with problems." Priya prayed to the goddess. 

They completed the veneration without any issues

Later that night, Priya heard a conversation between Nandini and Vedika. Priya was distributing prasad among everyone. Nandini and Vedika were sitting on a couch. Vedika was showing concern for Ram which irked Priya. Vedika then proposed to reduce Ram's workload. She proposed Shashi's name for the CEO post in Ram's company and she also suggested that Ram should be the part of board of directors only. Thus Ram would be able to get more time to spend personally. Nandini agreed with her. They decided to talk to Ram about this matter.