Priya Ram Kapoor

Ram informed Nandini about Akshay's innocence and Vedika's plan. Nandini got infuriated knowing about the Vedika. She appreciated Ram for having her arrested. She went to the jail to meet Vedika. 

Vedika- Thank God, auntie, you are here. Look, what Ram did. Please, do something. Bail me out. 

Nandini- Bail? Oh, you still have expectations from me. After hurting my Shivi? You know what? You deserve this. Ram took the best decision. You deserve to rot in jail. 

Vedika- Aunty! What are you saying? We were in this together.

Nandini- Never. We were never in this together. If I knew I would never let you do what you did. You dared to hurt my Shivi! My Shivi! Ram only had you arrested. If I had come to know first I would make you regret the day you were born.

Nandini left the place fuming in anger. Vedika understood that she was trapped in her own plan and there was no hope left for her. 

.
.
.

Shashi was pacing in his study. He was thinking if there was any way for Ram to reach him. After he got to know about the failure, he didn't waste a moment to send Mahendra out of the city. He also paid some guys to remove any trail or evidence. He was scared deep inside. Though his ego didn't let him accept that. 

"I can't believe Ram had Vedika arrested! His Vedu! This isn't the old Ram anymore. This is a new Ram who loves his wife a lot. What if Priya knows about my involvement? What if she tells him everything? If he finds out about me, my involvement in Priya's accident, he's not gonna let it go.", he thought to himself.  

Several times he thought of killing Priya in the hospital. But he was scared of taking the risk. Shashi felt that he was on the verge of everything. His fate was in two people's hands- Ram & Priya. He hated it. He hated the situation he was in. The suspense was killing him. More than that the humiliation. His future was at Ram & Priya's mercy. This was the last thing he could ever want for himself. His ego was killing him inside... 

.
.
.

A week passed by. 

Ram was happy. The doctors were ready to discharge Priya. Ram was running here and there all day long. He was decorating their room with hundreds of roses to welcome Priya. Tarun took the responsibility from him and sent him to the hospital. 

Adi was managing the discharge papers. Ram talked to the doctor and signed the papers. Adi and Bri were happy to see him in such a happy mood. While Ram's friends were preparing to take Priya home, Ram went to Priya. 

Ram- Priya, the doctors are ready to discharge you. We can go home now. Your bedroom is crying for you now. 

Priya- Mr. Kapoor, I want to go to my home.

Ram- Ha, of course. Let's go. I'll take you there. 

Priya- You didn't understand. I want to go to Sood house. 

Priya spoke with a straight voice. Ram's smile disappeared. 

Ram- Sood house? Why? 

Priya- Because I can't go to Kapoor mansion. I... 

Priya tried to explain the actual reason. She wanted to tell Ram who was behind the accident. But she couldn't speak. She felt a lump in her throat. The thought of getting Ram's hatred made her weak. The care and concern of Ram's eyes could change into hatred and disgust- this thought was killing Priya inside. 

Priya- I'd be needing help to do basic things. At home Sara di and maa can help me. 

Ram- I can also help you. I'll be there by your side. Ghar chalte hain na, Priya. 

Priya- You won't be able to help all the time. 

Ram- Adi will look after the office for some days. Adi, Kunal, Vikrant.

Priya- I'll need help with my dressings, bath...

Ram- I can help you with all that. And we can also hire a nurse. 

Priya- Hiring a nurse will cost you a lot. 

Ram- So, what? I work a lot. I earn a lot. For whom do I earn a lot? For you, no? For my family. 

Priya- Mr. Kapoor... I

Ram- Speak honestly. Why don't you want to go home? What are you hiding Priya? Why are you crying so much for the past few days? It can't be only for pain. I know my Priya and she is very strong. 

Priya couldn't control her emotions anymore.

Priya- No, I am not. I am not strong enough. I can't be any more strong. 

Priya broke down. Ram sat near her. He placed his hand on hers. 

Ram- Priya, what happened Priya? Tell me. Please, tell me. 

Priya- How? I can't find a way. How do I say that my biological father tried to kill my husband? 

Ram was shocked. Priya saw his expression. With bated breath, she waited for him to leave her hand. She waited for his shocked expression to change into hatred and disgust while explaining what exactly happened before the accident. 

Rather than moving away from her Ram's grip on her hand tightened. When she finished explaining everything Ram looked into her eyes. 

Ram- And you were about to sacrifice yourself to save my life. 

Priya- I'm sorry. Now your life is in danger for me. Sir was right. I bring bad luck to everybody. I haven't even spared you. I am really sorry, Mr. Kapoor. I don't know how to explain this. I am not even worthy of talking to you.

Ram- No no, Priya...

Priya- Mr. Kapoor, I know I don't deserve you. I don't deserve your goodness. You've always supported me, gave me comfort, and you've been always good to me. Par badlein me mein... Aab aap agar mujhe ghar se dhakke mar ke bhi bahar nikalenge na, mein wo bhi maan lungi. You should do this. I only deserve this. 

Ram- No no no, Priya. Are you hearing what you saying? Why will I do so? You saved my life, Priya. I owe my life to you now. 

Priya- But sir...

Ram- That person tried to kill me. Not you. 

Priya- His blood runs in my veins. 

Ram- Still you are unique. Different than anyone else. Still, you believe in giving the gift of life rather than snatching it away. You are nothing like him. Tum tum ho. Meri Priya ho. Aur mein meri Priya ko mujhse dur kabhi jaane nahin dunga. No matter what happens. You are Priya Ram Kapoor now. Did you hear that? You are Priya Ram Kapoor. Aur Priya hamesha Ram ki rahegi. No one will be able to detach us from each other. I've promised you while marrying you. We've taken oaths, have you forgotten that? I'll never let you go. 

Priya- Aap itni achhe kiu hain?

Ram- Phir bhi meri biwi se kam achha hun. Pata hain, wo meri liye aapni jaan dene ke liye bhi taiyaar hain. 

Overwhelmed by the emotions, they hug each other. Ram puts a kiss on her hair. 

Ram- Priya promise me two things. 

Priya broke the hug. 

Priya- What? 

Ram- You'll never ever think of leaving me once again. 

With a faint smile, Priya replied, "Ok."

Ram- And you'll talk about this with no one else. 

Priya- But he deserves to be punished. He should be. 

Ram- I know. And we will punish him. But I don't want anyone to point a finger towards you and Meera maa. So, we won't discuss this with anyone else, ok? 

Priya- Why are you like this? 

Ram- Priya, you gave me the biggest gift of my life- a loving family. And I want to keep it safe from all the evils in the world. As long as I am alive, I won't let anyone harm you and our family. So, promise? 

Priya smiled with tears in her eyes. 

"How did I ever get so lucky!", she thought. 

"Promise", she said.