Preparations

Shubhu- So, that tacky auntie said yes. 

Shivi- You are tacky. Don't you dare to say anything about Pri di. 

Shubhu- Why shouldn't I? She's a gold digger. You are bringing a leech into our house. Now, she will suck our rich and handsome brother. 

Shivi- Shut up, Shubhu. I feel pity for you. Your thinking is so low that you can't see her for what she is. You are just a blind man. 

Shubhu- Hello, have you ever looked at yourself? You are blind. That's why you can't see these middle-class girls for what they are. 

Shivi- Why am I even bothering talking to you!

Nandini sees Shubhu and Shivi fighting on the 2nd floor. She runs to them. 

Nandini- What happened? What are you fighting about?

Shivi- Mom, he is uttering such nonsense for Pri di. Calling her leech, gold digger, yuk! Mom, you tell him to stop. 

Shubhu- Why should I? This is her true form, I'm telling you. 

Nandini- Ok, ok, calm down. Calm down. 

Shubhu- What calm down, mom. She will snatch everything from us. 

Nandini- Shubhu, you come with me. Shivi, you were going to your friends, right? You go there. 

Shivi leaves the house angrily. Nandini drags Shubhu to her room. 

Shubhu- Leave me, mom. All of this is your fault. What was the need for putting this idea into Shivi's head? 

Nandini- I had my reasons. But you should calm down. 

Shubhu- How can I calm down? That gold digger will snatch everything from us. 

Nandini- She will snatch nothing. 

Shubhu- Oh come on, mom. Have you also lost your mind like Shivi? 

Nandini- Of course, not! I've just decided what to do next. 

Shubhu- What? 

Nandini- Look, now at this point, we can't call off the wedding ok. But we can hurt her so that she calls off it on her own. 

Shubhu- What will you do?

Nandini- Not me. Bhaiya and you will do it. I will continue to be the helpless mom. 

Shubhu- What's the plan?

Nandini- We will give a prenup to Priya. Where it will be stated that if the marriage ends Priya won't get a penny from Ram. I'll make the papers as soon as possible. 

.
.
.
Soods have started the wedding preparations. The house is decorated with marigold garlands, Meera and Sara are preparing Priya's favorite dishes, Twinkle and Sandy has decided to play music all day long, and everyone is dancing to those songs. 

Akki and mama have done the wedding shopping

Akki and mama have done the wedding shopping. Gifts are being wrapped and cards are being selected. Everyone is in a hurry as the wedding is in a week. 

Ram and his gang are also busy. In the office, Bri called a meeting to select the engagement ring for Priya. The jeweler is showing exclusive, expensive, and unique diamond rings as it is for Ram Kapoor's wife. But Ram is searching for something simple and cheap. 

Vik- O bhai, why are you searching for cheap rings? Itna cheap kabse ho gaya tu?

Ram- Hello! I am not cheap. But if I buy an expensive one Priya will give me a lecture on this. 

Bri- And she will be right. It's meant to be worn every day for life. Who will be comfortable carrying such expensive ones? 

After about half an hour, a ring with a small diamond catches Ram's eye. 

Ram- Hey, won't this look good on her finger? 

Kunal- Ha, perfect. Vaabi will definitely like this. 

Jeweler- But sir, that's the tiniest diamond of our collection.

Ram- Areh! That's really good. I'll tell that to her and she'll be impressed. 

Jeweler looks at them with a shocked expression. 

Kunal- Tiwari ji, hamari vaabi aisi hi hain. Simple.

Ram- Ha. She has zero interest in money and valuable things. 

.
.
.

Maitri comes to Sood house with Neeraj. Neeraj is irritated at the news of Priya's marriage. That too with Ram Kapoor. Neeraj always loved to think of Priya as a discarded good. A person he has rejected and who will be chosen by no one in this world. He always rejoiced to remind Priya how unlikeable she is. He always reminded Priya that no one will ever choose her at every chance he could get.

Now there she is, surrounded by friends and family, looking all delighted, this makes him infuriated. 

.

Maitri walks towards Priya. For so many years she hasn't been able to look into her eyes. Betraying her own sister has been killing herself for all these years. She repented in her mind, but never could she ask for forgiveness. Today she kneels in front of Priya. 

Priya- Maitri, what are you doing? 

Maitri- Let me Pri di. I've been wanting to do this for so long. But I could never look into your eyes. I was stupid, di. I've betrayed my most beloved sister. You have made so many sacrifices for us, for me, and in return, I've hurt you most brutally. From the moment, I realized my sins, I've been wanting to ask for your forgiveness. But I could not forgive myself for I've ruined your life, your happiness. But today, I've dared to show this audacity. Will you forgive me? 

Priya- I already have. 

Priya makes her stand and hugs her.

Maitri finds solace and forgiveness in her sister's embrace after years.