Camaraderie

Ram called Tarun to bring their breakfast to their room. Tarun informed him that everyone was having breakfast together and if he would like to join them. Ram and Priya decided to join everyone. They came to the dining hall together. 

There everyone but Shivi was prepared to inform Ram about Neeraj. As Priya sat down Mitu mami spoke. 

Mitu mami- There she is. You must have slept well after cheating on us. 

Ram, Priya, and Shivi looked at her shocked. Nandini pretended to be unknown to all of this and asked her what happened. She continued. 

Mitu mami- I couldn't believe my eyes and ears last night. Priya said, "I love you." to her own sister's husband. To Maitri's husband, Neeraj. They were all alone in the garden. What a shame! This girl has cheated our poor Ram. 

Priya was trying to remember what happened last night. Ram put his hand on her back making her look at him. They whispered to each other while mami continued to spew poison against Priya. 

Ram- In a drunk state? 

Priya- I said that sarcastically. Let me explain. 

Ram- You don't need to. 

Nandini acted shocked. She stood up. 

Nandini- Priya, is it true? You love Neeraj. 

Priya- No, mom. I don't love anyone. I just...

Mitu mami- Do you want to call me a liar now?

Priya- No, I just. 

Ram- It's just a misunderstanding, mami.

Mitu mami- Ha? Misunderstanding? Of course, it is. Did we ever think this is her true form? Home breaker. 

Ram- Mami, please. She didn't do anything wrong. She didn't cheat me at all. Neeraj had a relationship with Priya but then he cheated on her and married Maitri. 

Nandini- Ram, when did you get to know?

Ram- Months ago. When you took the proposal to her house. She had told me everything.

Nandini- But Meera ji should have said that to me. It's natural that we feel cheated. 

Ram- In that sense, we have cheated them too. Mom, mami, did anyone of you inform Meera ma about my past relationship? Did we introduce Priya to my ex? Did we inform them that how I am still in touch with my ex? We were about to make my ex our relative through marriage. But we didn't tell them. Didn't we cheat them and Priya too? 

Nandini and Mitu failed to answer any of Ram's questions. Ram walked toward Nandini and held her hands. 

Ram- Mom, please don't be tense. Priya and I have discussed our past. And we are okay with it. and mami, jaruri nahin hain ki jo dikhta hain wo sach ho. Kabhi kabhi aakhein bhi dhokey kha jaati hain. Anyway, we are getting late for work. We better go. Goodbye Mom, goodbye Shivi. Priya, let's go. 

Saying this Ram held Priya's hand and came out of the house. 

Priya- Mr. Kapoor, I...

Ram- Get in the car. We're really getting late. 

Priya got in the car. Ram started to drive. 

Priya- Mr. Kapoor, I really don't love him. I don't love anyone. 

Ram- I know, Priya. I know that guy. You can't love him. I wouldn't even call him your ex. He is just a mistake. 

Priya- Thank you. For supporting me. 

Ram- Don't you consider me your friend? 

Priya- ... Yeah... Why? 

Ram- Dosti mein no "Sorry", no "Thank you".