To have it all

Bri- To jaan, when are you going on a honeymoon?

Ram- Honeymoon? Me? 

Bri- Not me, say "us". You and Priya. When are you going? I have selected some honeymoon destinations for you. Check it out.

Ram- Not happening.

Bri- Why not? 

Ram- Priya dategi. 

Bri- Come on, jaan. She won't. Priya will love it. Every girl loves it. 

Ram- Priya is not every girl. First of all, she hates romantic things. I know, what she'll say. She'll say, "Mr. Kapoor, the idea of a honeymoon destination is sold by travel agencies. It is another form of consumerism..."

*

"...To satisfy people's honeymoon dreams, big companies buy land from natives of a place at a minimal price. And then they build a business empire worth billions of dollars. Traveling to exquisite places for the sake of a honeymoon is a direct contribution to this form of exploitation. I can't support it.", Priya said just as Ram had imagined. 

Ram- [murmuring] Mujhe pata tha. 

Priya- Did you say something? 

Ram- I said, you are right. As always. 

Bri persuaded Ram to speak to Priya about the honeymoon. Ram knew the answer is going to be, "no". But still, something in him still wanted to take a chance at the dinner table. 

He remembered Bri's words.

Bri- If you fail to pursue her, bring her to our home for dinner. I'll talk to her. I'm sure Priya is just like other girls in this matter. She just can't express it well. 

So, Ram spoke again. 

Ram- Bri and Adi invited us. For dinner. Will you be free tomorrow? Only our friend circle is going to be there. Adi, Bri, Kunal, Vikrant, Twinkle, I, and you... Will you be there? Can you?

Priya- Umm. Ok.

Ram- Ok. I will pick you up from home. I have an industrial visit tomorrow. I will come at 6 pm. 

Priya- Ok. 

*

The next evening, Ram entered the room to find several suits spread on the bed. 

Ram- Who did this? Priya, I swear, I haven't. I don't know. I wasn't even...

Priya- Mr. Kapoor, I did this.

 Ram- You, why?

Priya- You told me you find it easier to select suits this way. 

Ram- I... have. Yeah. 

Priya- Get ready. Adi and Bri must be waiting for us. 

Ram- Yeah. Yeah. You should also get ready. 

Priya- I am ready.

Ram- You are? 

Priya- I mean. Is this all right? You can tell me. I can change. We are going to your friends. You know what they'll prefer. 

Ram- They'll prefer you. You know Adi and Bri. They don't judge people by their dress. I have some friends who do so. But not them... But just one thing.

Priya- What?