CHAPTER 57

One month has been passed after the pregnancy news in the jeon household and since then everyone is being very careful about taehyung and his health...they wouldn't let taehyung do anything risky, not even letting him carry a glass of water.. they would be with him in every step and moment, making sure that thier son in law or husband is alright without any pain.

Mostly jungkook, the ravenette would be in alert every second, that sometimes he would come back home from office in every hour just to check on taehyung and his health because after the faint incident he became very protective and possesive over taehyung. But that doesn't mean he stopped becoming a brat, no he is still that same brat of taehyung who would do anything for his baby moment, would whine for hours to taehyung just for the older to give up and babied him for hours.

Taehyung would sometimes get tired but still wouldn't leave any chance to love and adore his bunny, because at the end of the day his husband is the one who is there for him and love him to the core without any complaint.

And like any other loving day, today also taehyung was selecting office attire for his husband who was taking a shower in the bathroom. The beauty hummed a soft song and walk around all the tuxedo hanging around the closet.
"Which one should we select for dada bub?" taehyung speak to his unborn child while creasing his flat belly and looking at item one by one.

"Mhmm how about this one?" Taehyung said excitedly while pulling out a grey suit and lowering it down to his belly to show his unborn child."I know right, dada will look handsome in it." Taehyung said with a huge smile and turn around to walk out of the closet while also selecting his watch and wallet.

The beauty place the suit on the bed and in the moment jungkook also walk out of the shower in just his towel around his waist. he smile at taehyung when his eyes land on him and walking closer he give a loving kiss on the beauty's lips."what my baby is doing hmm?" Jungkook ask while wrapping his one hand around his waist and creasing his belly with another."mhmm was selecting a suit for you bubba." Taehyung said with a smile and again lean closer to place a kiss on jungkook's cheek who grin at him for his loving treatment.

"Now go get ready, you need to leave in an hour." Taehyung said and gently push the younger away from his body making the latter pout at the leaving part."baby, why can't I just stay here with you and peanut? It's unfair." Jungkook whine while stomping his legs making taehyung look at him with done face.

"Don't start right now bun, go and get ready. Fashion week is coming so it's really important for you to be present at office."taehyung scold gently and the younger pout his lips more."but still I wanna spend my time with my babies."
Jungkook said stubbornly and kneel down infront of taehyung to reach his belly."did you hear it bean, mama is really mean to your dada, he wouldn't let me stay with you, so meanie." Jungkook complain with a whine and nuzzle his face in his stomach making the beauty laugh at the ticklish feeling..

"Seriously Bubba, now you are complaining to bub, you are home for one whole week and it's enough now baby, the people at the office also need your help and guidance bun." Taehyung said gently while looking down and creasing jungkook's cheeks softly who just jutter his lips out more.

"You are just jealous that little bean love me more, that's why you are sending me away." Jungkook mumbled with puffy cheeks and kiss taehyung's stomach who laugh out loudly at his comment."you cutie, you just need a reason to become a brat." Taehyung coo and squish jungkook's cheeks hardly.

"Baby?" Jungkook ask after loving his unborn child enough and looking up at taehyung who nod his head in response."baby why its still flat, I wants to see you round and squishy like marshmallow." Jungkook ask with a sad pout as he imagined many time how cute and beautiful taehyung will look with bolted tummy.