CHAPTER 6

Please ignore the mistake...

"Should I call him, but if he think I'm desperate?.........no he wouldn't think that.........yes I will call him, but if he think I'm wired?, nononono I wil not call him.........B-but I want to talk to him."

The ravenette was mumbling to himself in panick while walking here and there in the room with a mobile on his hand

He was thinking wheather he should call the silver head or not..
From the morning he was thinking of taehyung and how to talk to him..
Jungkook thought about calling him as they both share thier number in the garden yesterday.

At last getting tired he plop on the bed like a starfish, pouting like a baby.
He trun on his side grabing the pillow and started whining on it.

He wants to talk to him so Badly, wants to tell him about his day about himself. but seams like it impossible as he don't have the guts to call the angel. But hey don't call our googie a loser, he is just a baby.

Even though he is a cold boss infront of his office workers, but when it's come to a person he is comfortable with he will become a cute bunny baby..

He get up and sit properly on the bed grabbing his phone clicking on the contact name while whispering a small.."oh fuck it.."

_______________________________

Meanwhile taehyung just come out of the shower wearing a bathrobe, he enter his closest drying his hair with a towel as he go towards his undergarments section..

He wear a blue set of lace bra and panty while looking at himself in the mirror..

Hawt.......😳😳I knowwww..

Satisfied with himself he come out of the closet with one sets of clothes in his hand. He place the clothes on the bed and went towards his drawer..
He grab a strawberry scented lotion and apply it on his body...

After he wear his clothes and went towards the balcony with his hair still wet as he doesn't like to blow hair dryer on his hair cause it will damage his hair..