CHAPTER 42

The next morning jungkook was peacefully sleeping between taehyung's warm embrace but because of the sun rays hiting on his face, which was peeking through the small window of tent, wake him up from his slumber. A pout decorate on the bunny's lips because he was still sleepy and taehyung was not holding him close to his body. He look at taehyung who was still deep into his sleep, looking all beautiful and ethereal.

He pout more as a soft whine left from his mouth follow by a whisper of."tae?" The older stir in his sleep after hearing his bun's cute whine and distrait voice. He open his eyes slowly and look at jungkook softly and seeing him pouting he carefully pull him in his arms."what happen bun?" He gently ask still a little sleepy all though he already know why his bunny is getting all whiney in this early morning.

Jungkook rub his eyes slowly and softly whine out."hungly, want boobies." The ravenette said making taehyung coo at him as he push the hair out of Jungkook's face and pulling the duvet from his chest he reveal his soft mounds which was already abused from last night."come here my bun." Taehyung said with the most gentle tone and it didn't take jungkook second to latch on taehyung's soft mounds. He close his eyes slowly suckle on them making suckling noise.

Taehyung let out a small yawn and get up a little putting his Weight on his elbow and started to look down at jungkook. He smile seeing jungkook's puffy face looking more cute because of the way he was suckling on his swells. He give a peck to jungkook's forehead before looking out the small window and saw the sky is all clear and shinning beautifully, it's means they wouldn't have any problem to go to the airport for thier next destination.

He was curious where his bun will take him to the next. He was hoping to go somewhere romantic with jungkook but still he will be all happy whenever his husband will take him to because in this honeymoon jungkook did so much for him and made him so happy. He couldn't ask for anything anymore.

He lightly hum a song name Christmas tree while gently running his finger between jungkook's hair who get more cosy in his arm after hearing taehyung's beautiful voice.
After a while he pull the sheet from jungkook's face thinking the younger had enough of his baby moment.
"Ohk bun that's enough now, we need to get going." Taehyung said softly but still with a little stern voice because he know that this bunny wouldn't leave him now.

The ravenette pretend to not hear him and tightening his grip on his mounds he suck more eagerly. Taehyung sigh out and shake his head and try to gently pull out his buds from jungkook's mouth making the younger whine softly."nooo~ want more, googie hungry." Jungkook pout and chase after taehyung's delicious swells but the older ignore him and get up to sit on the comforter.

"Koo, bun don't make me angry now, I will not allow you to have these for one week, so quickly get up and get ready."taehyung said while squinting his eyes at jungkook whose pout get more deep because of the way taehyung scold him, he hate when his husband scold him and forbid him to have his boobies. He look at him with his sad bunny eyes making taehyung sight out loudly with tsk.

"Bun, I swear you are such a baby, And no I will still not give you this, we will get late if you still act like this." He said a little loudly but seeing jungkook's face completely fall looking like a kicked bunny and seeing small droplets of tear gathering around his eyes, taehyung's eyes soften as he again laid beside jungkook and pull him in his arms.

"Shh it's ok bubba, I'm sorry, I shouted at you. I'm sorry my bun." Taehyung said very gently almost like talking to a baby as he crease jungkook hair while the younger sniff and hide his face more in taehyung's neck making the older feel regret, shouting at him knowing very well that his bun is sensitive when he yell at him. He pull him more closer between his chest.

"Aigo, you are my cute bunny right, come on bubba look at me." Taehyung coo and cupped jungkook's face to make him look at him. The younger look at him with his shining eyes and taehyung aww seeing his cute nose all red."you promised you wouldn't scold me." Jungkook's said in small voice and sniff his nose cutely.