CHAPTER 41

"Sweetheart, I'm back." Jungkook shout while coming inside thier resort after taking a troll to the side shop. They were about to go together to get some stuff but taehyung was feeling really lazy and just wanted to rest and read. So the ravenette had to shop by himself all alone. He look around the house and place the bags on the counter and walk more inside the leaving room.

He pull off his denim jacket that he was wearing over a comfy tshirt and a black lower. He toss the jacket aside in mindless thought, not caring that if taehyung saw the jacket on the floor he will scold him until he would be a whining mess."my love, where are you?" Jungkook slightly shout and went to the pool side living room and there he saw taehyung laying on the sofa in the sun light while reading a book.

The peached hair beauty was so in his book that he didn't notice his husband has come back home and is standing on the doorway while drooling over. Jungkook slowly walk towards him and as he was getting close he can see taehyung soft buds peeking from his white crop top maybe because, he was not wearing any bra or other things underneath.

The ravenette watch with piercing gaze as taehyung's beautiful tan legs softly play with the sun light which was making his body shine so beautifully and not to forget how soft and sexy he was looking in those white outfit. Taehyung was still in his reading that when jungkook softly kneel down on the floor beside the couch he didn't notice.

 Taehyung was still in his reading that when jungkook softly kneel down on the floor beside the couch he didn't notice

The younger lean his face closer between taehyung's neck and take a huge whiff of his scent."is this book so interesting that you didn't notice my presence?" Jungkook whisper softly in taehyung's ear follow by a gentle kiss making taehyung flinch from the sudden touch.

Taehyung look at his side and break into a beautiful smile."bun, sorry I didn't notice, the book-" taehyung softly said but jungkook shush him off gently."Shhh it's okk baby, you read." Jungkook whisper in his ear and give wet kisses on his neck till his shoulder and slowly grab taehyung's one hand making him grab the book from another hand, not minding jungkook who was literally kissing and licking his shoulder while pulling the top down from his shoulder.

The ravenette kiss his fingers gently and again lean his face closer to taehyung's face and prepare small kisses on his jaw as taehyung let out a small hum but still didn't stop his reading. Jungkook slowly slide down his kiss to taehyung's collarbone while gently getting on top of him.

Taehyung take a deep breath and crook his neck to give jungkook more access while he push the book a little away from his face and keep started reading because the story was just getting interested and he seem to doesn't mind jungkook's hungry biting and kissing on his neck. He bite his lips to keep the moan when the ravenette suck hardly on his neck and pull down the top from his clevage and started to lick there slowly.

Jungkook cupped the both slightly coverd swells and sniffing taehyung's sweet sent he come down on taehyung's waist level and slowly kiss there around his navel and take the waist chain between his teeth to push it away with a tug making taehyung's breath hitch as he arch his back slightly with a soft moan.