CHAPTER 32

"tae, kook dear please come here." Mrs Jeon called the couple, walking towards the living room where the two were busy with thier flirting. And as always the ravenette pout when taehyung push him away and stand up to go towards his mother in law.
"Yes mom." Taehyung gently said while jungkook also come to them.

"Dear, jungkook's aunty is coming today to visit us as she couldn't come to your marriage so now she wants to see you she will be here in an hour so go and freshen up you both." Mrs Jeon said with a sweet smile.

"Oh aunt misun is coming, so that's means her one year old baby will also come." Jungkook said excitedly But Mrs Jeon face palm hearing him.
"Kook you saw sobin three years ago now he is four year old and yes he will also come." Taehyung chuckle at his husband who make an o face while frowning his brows.

"Oh and kook you can go to office after meeting your aunt and come home early as your hyungs will also come so pick them up on the way." Mrs Jeon said and went away from there towards her room. Taehyung sigh and walk towards thier room also but the ravenette smile and pull him to his chest.

"Ahh kook, leave me I need to shower." Taehyung said with a Yelp and slightly punch jungkook's chest but the younger only just grin. "shower can wait baby but not your husband, he needs his daily dose of kisses." Jungkook said with a cheeky grin."You bunny leave me, how can you ask for kisses after almost exhausting me all night." Taehyung said with a huff and again try to break free from the younger's grip.

"Oh baby you know how much I love to worship your body and it's your fault that you are this beautiful. My weak heart can't take it sweetheart."
Jungkook said while placing his hand on his heart and making a whipped face."idiot" taehyung mumbled with red cheeks as he push jungkook and run towards his room leaving a laughing jungkook behind who also run after him.

Taehyung look behind him to see the younger runing after him with a smirk on his face, eyes on taehyung's jiggling plum ass. Jungkook groan seeing the view infront of him and run more fast after taehyung but the older was fast and quickly run inside the bathroom, closing the door after him but jungkook quickly put his foot between the door preventing it from closing.

"You bunny, leave the door I need to shower, you can come later." Taehyung said with a pleading face and try to close the door but the younger just smirk and open the bathroom door more wide." Not can happen sweetheart." Jungkook said and come inside the bathroom.

"Bun, go outside I'm tired from last night." Taehyung said with a sigh and gesture jungkook to move from the door."but kookoo wanna join you." Jungkook pout making sad face to taehyung who make a done face.
"Guggie, my bunny not now aunt will come any minute and I need to help mom in the kitchen." Taehyung said opening the door wide and taking jungkook in his arms.

"But I promise I wouldn't do anything,
Will be a good bunny." Jungkook said looking up from taehyung's chest.
"Ok come inside then." Taehyung said and pull the younger inside who giggle happily and close the door behind him.

After the shower the couple come out the bathroom and quickly get ready in comfortable clothes. Taehyung tsk as the younger was taking so much time in making his hair so taehyung take the comb from him and style his hair while squeezing his cheeks like some little kid.