CHAPTER 4

Please ignore the mistake...

Knock knock..

"Come in" Mr Kim said while looking up from his document.. he was in his office doing some paperwork when his secretary decided to knock on the door.. Mr Kim's secretary enter the room..

"What is it Miss park, do you have something to say?"

" Yes sir, sir this afternoon Mr Jeon cheng wook's assistant call me and told me to inform you that Mr Jeon wants to meet you in their house for some kind of a deal. Sir he is the chairman of Jeon jewelries.."

"I know miss park but why he wants to meet me, I don't understand." Mr Kim think with a confuse face..
"Ok I will meet him you can inform their assistant that I will come to their house tomorrow evening.. oh and can you please send me their address"

Miss park said a quick ok and went out of the office..
Mr Kim was now in deep thought because of the call. He just can't pin point why Mr Jeon wants to meet him because their company is just a small corporation while Jeon jewelries was on the top..

After a while he complet his work and arrange all his thing and head out of the office with mind full of thought..

______________________________________

"I'm home mom" jungkook shout as he enter the living room, his father who was watching tv, face him and told kook to sit next to him.

" Kook ah I have great news for you.
I found an amazing cloth wear company. Their fashion is so unique and interesting.. You have to see this.

His father said with cheerful voice as he was smiling ear to ear.
" Really dad then show me the picture
I also have to see the company that made you this energetic."

His father chuckle and started showing him the picture of gown and dresses He also told him about the ceo.

" It's great dad, then I will call him tomorrow to my office and will tell him about the deal." Jungkook said with a cute smile.

"Ahmm kook I was thinking that can I talk to this client in my house, I want to see on my own and I also want to handle this one deal." Mr Jeon said with a unsure voice as he don't want to interfere in his sons work..
But he is getting bored in house with the same paper work and other thing..

" Dad why are asking me this with a overthinking face. Dad its your company and you can do whatever you want you don't have to ask me, and ofcourse you can handle this deal, and I will handle the other one."
The ravenette said cheering his dad to work with him.

Hearing this from his son Mr Jeon was full of happiness. Mrs Jeon who was listening to all of this while standing there silently, suddenly clear her throat and said.

" If you both's dad and son talk is complete then come to the dinner table, kook I made your favourite, steak with veggies and Alfredo pasta."

Mrs Jeon said with a teasing tone while walking in the kitchen..

The both duo follow Mrs Jeon to dinning table and sit on the chair...
Mrs Jeon place the dishes on the table and also sit on the chair..