CHAPTER 39

"Baby?"A sleepy voice can be heard from inside the room when the said person couldn't find the warmth of his beautiful husband beside him. He pout and sat on the bed while rubbing his eyes with his hands to make the sleepiness go away. He look around the room but his husband was no where."baby?" He whine again and getting up from the bed he made his way outside the room wearing his baggy shirt and pant.

His pout become more deep because he wanted to sleep more in taehyung's warm embrace while his husband babies him."baby, where are you?" He called again and walk more inside the leaving room and that's when a big smile come on his face when he saw taehyung siting on the sofa, facing the swiming pool while talking to someone on the phone.

"Yeah mom, everything is so beautiful in here, we are enjoying so much." Taehyung said happily over the phone but stop when he hear jungkook's sleepy voice calling for him.

"Mom, one second." He said and trun around to see jungkook standing there with sleepy eyes and hair all over the place while pouting cutely.
He coo softly at jungkook's cuteness and extend his hand for the younger's to grab." Aww is my bun looking for me?" Taehyung said with the most gentle voice and pull jungkook closer to laid between his legs so the younger can place his head on his soft chest.

"Mhmm where were you?" Jungkook whine softly and nuzzle his face on taehyung's slightly open clevage as the older was wearing only his white shirt and a black booty short."my bubba, I was talking to mom and you were sleeping so I didn't wanted to disturb you." Taehyung softly said and give a tender kiss to his forehead and again went to talk to his mom leaving jungkook who was nuzzling his face on his swells.

"Hello, Oh yes mom kook just woke up now, yes he was looking for me.
No mom everything is alright in here, we will go to Rome today if the weather gets clear till noon." Taehyung said and look down at jungkook with loving eyes while running his hand on his soft strands.

"Ohh, you wanna talk to him mom, ok hold on one second I will put it on speaker." Taehyung said and pulling the phone from his ear he put it on speaker and place it infront of Jungkook."bun, look mom wanna talk to you." Taehyung said and hearing his mother in law's name jungkook happily pull his face from taehyung's chest and said hello with a big smile.

"Hello eomma, good morning."

"Good morning too bunny."

"Eomma what are you doing and where is appa?" Jungkook said with a bunny smile.

"I'm making breakfast son and your appa is getting ready for office. Is everything ok there bunny? You guys don't need anything right?"

"No eomma, everything is really good in here and we went to so mamy places and resturant."jungkook said with a giggle and look at taehyung who give him a fond look and leaning down he gently give a kiss to his nose.

"That great dear, enjoy ohkk and if anything happens then don't forget to call okey."

"Eomma?" Jungkook called out with a pout.

"Yes bunny."

"Eomma when we will come back you have to make me your special choclate cake and cookies. I ask tae what he didn't made me one." Jungkook said with a pout and sad eyes making taehyung chuckle at his complaint.

"Aww my bunny, of course I will make my best son his special cake and cookies, just come quickly and I will make you one."

Jungkook giggle and hummed happily and again close his eyes and hide his face in taehyung's chest while Taehyung take the phone and started to talk with his mom. After sometime taehyung cut the call and look down at jungkook who was nibbling on his neck.