CHAPTER 47

"bun, come here breakfast is ready."

"Coming."

Taehyung smile when he hear jungkook's excited voice coming form upstairs while he place the plate on table for thier breakfast. He look towards the stairs last time and again went inside the kitchen to bring orange juice and fruits for his bun.
Coming outside he see jungkook's was already sitting there and seeing him a beautiful smile flash on his face.

He walk closer behind jungkook and softly place a kiss on his cheek making the younger startle a little. "are you feeling okey my bun?" Taehyung ask gently and come in front, pouring the juice in jungkook's glass who give him a wide smile while nodding his head."don't worry baby, I'm feeling lot better." Jungkook said with his bunny smile and said a thank you when taehyung hand him the juice glass.

Taehyung smile sadly as he grab the toast and started to apply butter on it while looking at jungkook with concern eyes because after yesterday's event jungkook's action become more alert and calculative towards him. He would say sorry even in small little things and would become concerning even if taehyung let out a small hiss.

But still thier relationship was more great than before and taehyung couldn't get happier and he know his Bubba will get better after they get home. He smile and place the stuffed toast on jungkook's plate while giving a loving kiss on the side of his head.
"Eat this one bub, I'm sorry that today I got late to make breakfast." Taehyung said with concerning eyes because this morning he wake up late as yesternight they were awake till midnight having some deep conversation.

And because of that taehyung wake up late meanwhile jungkook wake up early and was waiting for him to have his sleep."don't say that baby, I know you were tired from last night and also watching you sleeping so peacefully made me also feel relaxed."jungkook said lovingly and take taehyung's hand in his and softly kiss it."aww, but I know my baby was hungry right?"taehyung said and again give a loud smooch on jungkook's cheek and sat beside him.

The ravenette chuckle cutely and munch on his toast while taehyung started to serve him more food and smile when jungkook also feed him. They were eating peacefully while jungkook grabbing taehyung's hand and kissing it time to time when taehyung's phone rung out loudly.
The beauty look at it in confusion but smile widely when he saw the name.
"Oh it's mom bun." Taehyung smile and pick the phone and put it on speaker.

"Hello dear?"

"Hello mom."Taehyung said with a happy smile as he put another butter toast on jungkook's plate who was without any care eating his breakfast.

"What are you guys doing dear?"

"We are having breakfast mom and have you eaten your lunch?"taehyung ask as he see the time and its mean it is afternoon in korea.

"Yes dear we just have our lunch and your dad also went to the office in absence of kook as the authorities need some signatures and your aunt and hyungs also leave to go back thier to home so I thought to talk to you.

Taehyung smile softly at his mother in-law words, she is really cute." Ohh dad must be feeling sad to leave you alone after all he can't stay away from you and hyungs and aunty went home this soon." Taehyung chuckle softly when Mrs Jeon laugh out loudly.

"Ohh dear ask me, he was cursing kook so bad when they call him to go to the office, he was sulking all way to the door and yes they went home."

The ravenette mentally scoff at his dad and taehyung smile when he see jungkook's pouting face."Well it should be like that, dad is always glued to you he should go outside and touch some grass." Jungkook said with a huff and hug taehyung's side who hit his chest softly.