CHAPTER 8

Please ignore the mistake....

Weeks haved pass since the date and with that something also change between the soon to be husbands..
They become closer after that evening
Talking day and night over the phone is a daily routine for them now, and also meeting each other often is also commen for them...

But today is something important because, today their parents is going to fix the date of thier engagement. and that's Why they have to meet in a hotel with full families and nobody can be more happy then jungkook...

He was smiling all day, dancing through the house humming some melody...his parents were shaking their head knowing the reason for their son's happiness....

his parents were shaking their head knowing the reason for their son's happiness

This what he is wearing right now
Awwww my little googie..

Jungkook enter his room with a happy face and hurriedly walk towards the nightstand where his phone was..
He quickly unlock his phone and search for a specific number even though it's was on the first place of his call list...

Tae baby😍

He click on the number and place the phone on his ear waiting for the other Person to pick his call.....

"Hello jungkookie."

Oh how much he miss this sweet voice, even if it just few hours, he talk to him...he was missing him so much..

"Taehyungie...."

"What happened kookie..."

"Nothing, I was just missing you, wanted to talk to you..."

Jungkook can hear the other's cute giggling, that he wants hear all the time... so soothing and deep...

"Hahaha kookie we just talk few hours ago... Still you are missing me.."

"So what, I can miss you anytime I want...btw where are you, still in the studio.." 

"Don't pout kookie, I can hear your pouting voice from here, and yess I'm in the studio right now but I'm going home some time later...

Jungkook was not surprised that taehyung can tell from milo away that he is pouting, because taehyung understand him so much, understand his body language and what he want just by looking at his expression...

"Then go home quickly, you have to come at the hotel...want to see you as soon as possible..."
Jungkook sit on the bed as he started whining to taehyung...

"I will go kookie, we have three hours before the get together... And why are you whining hmm we will meet right, just wait a little more kookie"

The older said from the other side with gentle voice as he know if he use his scolding voice jungkook will pout again...

"But still, you will come right..? As they will fix our engagement date.
I wanna be there with you..."