CHAPTER 36

"baby, where are you?" Jungkook shout when he come inside the room and couldn't find taehyung in there.
"I'm here bun." The ravenette look towards the closest when he hear taehyung's faint voice coming from inside." Sweetheart, what are you doing there?" Jungkook said and put his briefcase on the sofa and walk inside the closest.

"Just packing your clothes koo." Taehyung said when the ravenette come behind him."but baby, I could do it. You will feel tired." Jungkook said and hug taehyung from behind when the latter stand up from the ground after packing the last outfit.

"It's ok my bunny. I know after coming from office you get tired and tomorrow early morning we have to leave so it's ok." Taehyung said with a gentle smile and trun around to face jungkook and give a kiss to his nose.

"But still." Jungkook mumble with a pout."ayigo, it's ok bubba, now leave me I have to pack my bags also." Taehyung said and break free from jungkook's grib but the younger grab his hand to stop him." Wait, baby let me pack your bags. You go and rest I will pack your bags." Jungkook said in excited tone and pull taehyung from the closest and made him sit on the bed.

"No koo, it's ok you go and shower while I will quickly pack my bags." Taehyung softly said and started to stand up but the ravenette shake his head and again made taehyung sit on the bed."no I will do it and you sit hear and rest." Jungkook cutely said with a determined tone and run inside the closest towards taehyung's section.

Taehyung chuckle softly at his cute husband and pull out his phone to scroll through random things but After some minutes he got bored so he thought to clean the room. He stand up from his place and walk towards the sofa and grab jungkook's coat and and his suitcase. He search through the pockets to see if their is anything important so he can put them away safely.

After checking everything and cleaning the room he plop on the bed with a sigh. He frown because it's been half hour and still jungkook is not done with his packings. He look at the closest and standing from the bed he slowly made his way to the door and silently open it to peek inside.

He open the door a little and push his half body in and search around the closest. He can see two suitcase neatly pack on the counter but jungkook is nowhere to see. He get confused by the absence of the other so he Fully come inside and look around but still no sign of the younger.

He sigh while shaking his head and walk inside the small room inside the closest where his lingerie collection is and jungkook really have an unhealthy obsession with them. Like the younger would go thier anytime and randomly pick a piece and made taehyung wear it so the younger can take pictures of him.

He open the see through door and a silent laugh come out of his mouth when he see two small suitcase place there with full of his lingerie and there jungkook is standing with huge pile of lingerie on his hand and some even hooked in his hair while the younger is crouch down on the floor to take out more lingeries.

He silently watch jungkook as how much he was focus on his work and was looking every piece so carefully and putting them on his hand safely while nodding his head cutely. Taehyung was trying really hard not to laugh out loudly after seeing the seriousness on his bun's face and they way the bralette is hooked on his hair.
At last he couldn't control his self and let out a loud laugh.

"Bun, what is this?" Taehyung call out his name while laughing loudly making the younger Startled as he Yelp and fall on his bum making the lingeries fall all over him. Taehyung chuckle more after seeing his face which was full of shock.

"Koo, seriously what is this?" Taehyung said with a laugh and pointing around the room. The younger pout and sat on the floor with cross leg as he get caught red handed. He thought he will secretly pack taehyung's all lingerie and when they will go on thier honeymoon tomorrow he will make taehyung wear them for him.