CHAPTER 44

Taehyung open his eyes slowly after feeling the white light flashing over his closed eyes and making his peaceful sleep disturb. He look here and there and rubbing his eyes he let out a small yawn. He smile to himself and slightly move his body to get in a comfortable position as jungkook was guled to his body while sleeping.

While doing the slight movement a hiss come out of his mouth when he feel a little sore between his legs.
He lick his lips in confusion because he don't remember doing any sexual activity last night then why his body was feeling sore and why he was naked.

He frown while thinking hard and that's when the memory of last night flash back in his head making him rolled his eyes with a blank face.

He tsk with a sigh because last night his bunny of a husband literally begged him to make love because the bunny got a wet dream of eating taehyung's delicious ass out and couldn't control himself in the middle of the night and taehyung being sleepy just mumbled a yes after so many begging from jungkook.

The beauty huff in annoyance because now his whole body is sore and this bunny is sleeping so innocently like he didn't do anything.

He squint his eyes at the younger and for a little revenge he squeeze jungkook's cute nose hardly but not to hurt him that much, making the younger whine out loudly in his sleep.
The younger mumbled something under his breath making taehyung chuckle as he shake his head and look towards the window.

But in instent his eyes shine with happiness when he see something small cotton like thing falling from the sky. He quickly jolt up a little to watch more carefully and softly whisper out." It's snowing."his face was adorned in happiness because it was rare to snow in this season in paris.

He slowly get up from the bed giving a kiss to jungkook's lips who snuggle more in the soft blanket. He ignore the slight pain between his legs and look around the room for something to hide his body with and seeing the silk sheet hanging from the bed he grab it and wrapped it around his chest with a knot and went closer to the window.

He open the huge window and let the cold Breeze touch his warm body making a shiver run down his back.
He step out on the balcony letting the sheet trail behind him and come closer towards the railing with big eyes, excited to watch the snowfall more closely which was falling beautifully on the city of Paris.

He lean his silk cover body on the railing and look down at the city. He let out a small gasp because the city was looking so beautiful and shining like crystal.

He slowly extend his hand outside the balcony in the hope to catch the snowflake and when the cold ice land on his palm, his face shine out with a beautiful smile as he close his palm and let the ice melt in his hand.
He giggle excitedly when more snowflake land on his hand and he started to play with them.

But the sudden gust of wind make his body shudder making him wrapped his hand around his body to feel warm and forget the little happiness he was having. For a minute he thought to went inside but he wants to watch the view more so he just put his weight on the railing and keep watching the view.

He breath out hot breath in his hand and rub them together to feel more warm when suddenly a warmer body hug him from behind making him a little Starlet."what my baby doing outside in this cold whether hmm?" Jungkook whisper softly, letting his warm breath touch taehyung's neck as he also cover taehyung's body with the warm blanket which he took with him.

Taehyung sigh in comfort when the warmness of jungkook spread around his body."I came here to watch the snowfall bun, look how beautiful this city is." Taehyung answer with a soft smile while watching the view with heart eyes. Jungkook also smile with sleepy eyes and give a gentle kiss to taehyung's neck who crook his neck as habit to give him acces.