CHAPTER 53

"mom, mom where is tae?" Jungkook shout after entering the house while carrying his briefcase and noticing no one is around the hall. Hearing him his mother also came out with confused gaze and look at him with rise brows."kook why are you shouting just after coming home?" Mrs Jeon said while taking the briefcase from his hand and placing it on the couch.

"Mom, I'm shouting because I couldn't find tae. Where is he?" He said and again ask his mom about taehyung.
"I don't know he was here a few minutes- ohhhh I know he went to the spa area to relax after coming from studio."His mother said after realising and watch jungkook taking his coat off and handing to her.

"Ohh okey then, I will also head there and see myself." Jungkook said and kissing her cheek he walk towards the other side of the house where the spa area is located. He hummed a sweet tone while entering door after door and finally walk inside the spa room.
"Baby, love are you inside?" Jungkook said a little loudly while looking around the room.

"Ohh bun, yes I'm here. Come this side."the raventte hear taehyung's voice from the corner and cranking his neck he look around the corner and see taehyung sitting infront of the mirror while doing something on his hair. He walk closer in confusion and look over taehyung's shoulder to see him mixing something in a bowl.

"Baby, what are you doing here?"

Jungkook ask while bending down and giving a chapped kiss on taehyung's lips who smile and look up at him with loving gaze."you tell, what I'm doing?" Taehyung said with teasing eyes and again went to mix the formula in the bowl."well I don't but it's looks like something for hair or maybe face?"jungkook ask with confusion and sit on the armchair beside taehyung.

"No Bubba, it's for hair colour. I'm thinking to change my hair in a new look." Taehyung said with a soft smile and look at the mirror while touching his faded peached hair colour.
"But why baby? This color suit you so well, you look so pretty in it." Jungkook said softly and again kiss taehyung's cheek who blush softly but chuckle at Jungkook.

"Well I also like this hair colour a lot, but Im getting bored with this and want something new."Taehyung said and pout at jungkook in a cute manner. The raventte smile and couldn't able to resist, he again put a kiss on taehyung's lips but this time more deeply."then can I make a request hmm?" Jungkook said between the kiss making taehyung confused who pull away and look at him with rise brows.

"Well there is that photo in your house maybe when you was in first year of college, where you have this beautiful hair color, which was making you look so pretty and I want you to try that hair colour, can you please do it for me?" Jungkook said while staring deep in taehyung's eyes and lick his lip after remember how ethereal taehyung was looking.

The beauty silently hear him with wide eyes and recalling what hair jungkook was talking about, he nod his head with a smile."well, that was my first time coloring my hair and it was also my one of the favourite look so definitely I will do this for you my baby." Taehyung said with a huge smile and again look at the mirror after making the younger all happy.

"Yessss."The raventte did a happy little dance in his mind."bun, it will take me really long time so why don't you go to room and take some rest baby, you must be tired from office?" Taehyung said in gentleness while carefully applying the bleach formula on his hair."no it's okey, I wanna be here with you."Jungkook said and again lean closer to kiss the older but the beauty quickly shake his head in panic.

"Bubba no, I'm applying bleach so be careful. It can hurt your sensetive skin baby." Taehyung said softly as he know jungkook's skin is really sensitive so the bleach can irritate his skin if get on it by mistake. The raventte stop with a chuckle but still kiss taehyung's shoulder and pulling his phone out he lean against his chair and put his legs on the counter to get comfortable.