CHAPTER 3

Please ignore the mistake...

"Did you tell your office workers what your plan is for this year's runway show." Mr Jeon said as he watch jungkook coming towards them.

He sit on the breakfast table while greeting his parents good morning, He was about to say something when his mother beat him

He was about to say something when his mother beat him..

"Honey let him eat first, you can have your chit chat later." His mother sweetly scold his dad who was now a pouting mess.

" It's ok mom and I was about tell dad anyway, and no dad I will tell them today, about the deal and advertisement."

The ravenette said stuffing his mouth with pancakes.
"Ok that's great and if you want I can also help you to find the company, I'm getting bored in home nowdays, always the same paper work.."

Mr Jeon said while making a face of boredness."Haha ofcourse dad you can help me after all it's also your company.."

The ravenette clean his face and get up kissing his mom on the cheeks and bid goodbye to his parents..
He went on the parking area and  sit on his BMW starting the car and driving away..

___________________________

As jungkook enter the building, everyone greet him with a bow..
Some were envying him for being so handsome, and some were simply drooling over his god like body.
He give everyone a small nod and head towards his office room.

He entered his luxurious of a office room and place his bag on the table, he walk towards his big window that is clad with the curtains

He removed the curtains as the ray of  sunshine hit his face, he let out a big sigh while standing there enjoying the aesthetically pleasing view.

Minutes later his secretary miss sana enter the room with a knock. She come closer to the ceo but her eyes was glue to her iPad..
"Good morning sir"

"Morning miss sana, please tell me about my schedule today."
Jungkook said with a small smile lingering on his face. He was so happy today because of the plan.