CHAPTER 16

Please ignore the mistake....

"Son please, only this one.." mrs Jeon said with worry lacing on her voice, looking at jungkook who was sitting on his bed with an exhausted look.
Mrs Jeon was trying to feed his son medicine as his health is really bad right now.

Because of too much work jungkook got really high fever that he can't even stand properly. After there little vacation jungkook got really busy on his work. He didn't even meet taehyung for one week, only talking to him on calls. And not wanting to miss him too much he busy himself in his work that cause him high fever and headache.

He look at his mom with tired eyes  enable to open them properly and let out a sigh he shake his head not wanting to drink that bitter medicine

Mrs Jeon look at him worriedly as she again force him to drink the medicine
But the latter just whine loudly and laid on the bed covering his head. He just want taehyung right now, want him to be here. He was missing him so much, one week without seeing him and meeting him was eating him from inside. But he don't want his baby to be worried about him and also he will scold him.

Mrs Jeon get up with a sigh, looking last time at her son She get out of the room closing the door behind her as she made his way downstairs with sad eyes seeing jungkook's hyung sitting on the sofa with mr Jeon.

Watching mrs Jeon coming towards them namjoon quickly ask."How is he aunty, did he eat his medicine." Everyone look at Mrs Jeon as she sit beside her husband who place his hand around her shoulder. " No joonie, he didn't drink his medicine and his health is also getting bad." She look at them with helpless eyes wanting to cry right now seeing his son's condition.

Jimin who was sitting quietly ask mrs Jeon with a frown." Aunty, why don't you call taehyung, jungkook will definitely listen to him." Jimin was confuse because he know no one can handle jungkook better then taehyung and the ravenette is so whipped that he will do whatever taehyung will say.

Mrs Jeon softly smile at him and sit properly." I know son, but I don't want him to be worried about this and Jungkook doesn't want taehyung to know about his condition."

They nod their head understanding mrs Jeon because taehyung will definitely the most worried one among them as he always try to remind jungkook about his health, how he should eat properly and take care of his health. And after doing all of this if he see his bun has fever he will be the most hurted one.

"But aunty don't you think, he will be more hurt if he know about this later as he is his soon to be husband." Yoongi said with a calm face thinking about taehyung when he will found out that his finance is sick and he don't even know about it.

Everyone look at yoongi in amused way knowing very well he have soft spot for taehyung as he see him as his little brother. The latter made a poker face and look away when he feel everyone staring at him.