CHAPTER 37

After the hot shower jungkook come out carrying a peach hair boy in bridel style who was wearing only a soft robe and nothing underneath. The ravenette fondly glance at him and gently put him down on the bed and also sat beside him while looking out the window towards the sky which was shining with millions of stars and was making the room more shiny and glowing with thier moonlight.

"It's so beautiful kook. It's like we are sitting under the star itself." Taehyung said with mesmerizing eyes while looking towards the sky and gently put his head on jungkook's shoulder who nod his head with a lovely smile."I know sweetheart and I'm glad you like this view because I specially booked this resort for you my love." Jungkook said and look at taehyung with loving eyes and give a soft kiss to his head.

Taehyung smile beautifully and getting up from his place he stand near the window to enjoy the silent waves of the ocean which was reflecting the moon and his shine. The ravenette breath out a sigh after seeing taehyung looking so beautiful while standing there. he also get up from his place and walk near taehyung and softly hug him from behind and put his chin on taehyung's shoulder.

"You are getting more and more beautiful day by day my love, So ethereal." Jungkook whisper softly making taehyung blush who look down with red cheeks and gently elbow jungkook to stop his compliment.

"Should I be concern for my heart baby?"jungkook again whisper with a smirk and kiss taehyung's neck softly.
"Bun, stop it."Taehyung whine as jungkook wouldn't stop and keep complimenting him while preparing soft kisses on his neck."but it's true sweetheart, you are so beautiful that sometimes I feel that I should lock you in a room and keep you in my arms forever, so no one can look at you and take you away from me." Jungkook said possesively and tighten his arms more around taehyung.

Taehyung chukle hearing him and place his hand on jungkook's and teasingly say."so you would let them take me away hmm?"he bite his lips to stop his smirk as the ravenette squeeze his waist tightly while growling dangerously.

"No one can take you away from me no one you get that, I will kill them even if they dare to. You are mine, mine alone remember that always." Jungkook said with rage full eyes as possesivness drip from his tone while his grip get more and more tight around taehyung.

"I'm only yours bun, no need to worry" taehyung said with a gentle tone while creasing jungkook's hand softly to make him calm."mhm mine only." Jungkook hum and bite taehyung's neck deeply to create a big red mark to show everyone that this Beauty is his only. He leave taehyung's neck and gently lick it to sooth the pain.

Taehyung bite his lips as he winch from the painful bite but at the same time he like it so much. He love it when jungkook bite him to claim him as his but his body shiver when jungkook's hand slowly started to untied his robe while preparing more kisses on his neck and nape.

Jungkook slide his hand up and teasingly run his finger on taehyung's neck and grabbing the robe he pull it from his shoulder and let it drop on the floor leaving taehyung fully naked for his eyes only. The ravenette lick his lips when he get to see the sinful body of taehyung and those soft curves as he with a tug pull him really close to his body.

Taehyung hum when jungkook's hand crease his naked curves and body while nosing his neck sensually. He bite his lips to stop the heavenly moan that wants to come out as jungkook circle his finger on his navel and slowly slide up his cold finger on his cleavage while tightly holding him in place and kissing his neck all over.

The ravenette pull his face from taehyung's neck and look directly in taehyung's eyes in the blurry reflection on the glass wall and grab his both breasts firmly, giving them a hard squeeze."mhmmm bun." Taehyung mewl and arch his back in pleasure making his ass rub against jungkook's clothed member.