CHAPTER 38

The next day when the morning come and drop it's sun rays on taehyung's face making him wake up from his peaceful sleep. He clench his eyes in irritation as the light keep shining on his beautiful face. After adjusting the light he open his eyes and let out a small yawn and look towards the open sea from thier glass wall and upon seeing the beautiful view his lips curve into a pretty smile.

He keep watching the view with sleepy eyes and move closer to jungkook's chest to feel more comfort but stop when the younger groan in his sleep. He also hummed in pleasure when he feel something hard moving inside him and he totally forget that jungkook stay inside him after thier mind-blowing love making.

He smile a little with a soft moan when jungkook tighten his hand around his waist and pull him more closer in his sleep and again hide his face in taehyung's soft hair.

Taehyung bite his lips to stop his soft moans as jungkook slowly started to rock his hips to go more deep between his warm walls and to feel the warmness around his member which he love to do so much. Taehyung hummed when the ravenette slide up his hand in his sleep and gently grope taehyung's  swells and started to squeeze them softly like a pillow.

He smile with adoration because this was jungkook's everyday habit to be inside taehyung after thier love making because in this way the bunny feel connected and loved with taehyung. The ravenette sigh in comfort and move more closer to taehyung squeezing his swells more and going more deep in him.

Taehyung moan softly when jungkook started to suck his neck lightly and preparing small kisses on his shoulder and neck."good morning bun." Taehyung said with the most soft tone ever when he feel that jungkook is up.
"morning too my love." The ravenette said in his sleepy voice and kiss behind taehyung's ear while his hands were busy squeezing his most favorite thing.

"Mhm wanna get up bun." Taehyung said as he tilt his head to give jungkook more access while running his hand on jungkook's hair who groan a little when taehyung move his hips making his tip rub against his velvety walls."hmm, no wanna be inside you a little more." Jungkook said and kiss his jaw sensually while giving soft squeeze to his swells.

He run his nose on taehyung's neck taking a big whiff of his scent and sliding his hand down he gently rub taehyung's hips and thighs making the older sigh in comfort from the soothing touch and the light thrust jungkook was giving making the moment so comfortable for them.

They both always love this morning moment which is always filled with softness and thier pure love with body connect to eachother in the most intimate and loved full way.

"Mhmm ahh bun." Taehyung moan when jungkook give a last deep thrust and pull out his member with a groan and keep kissing taehyung's neck and shoulder. He rub taehyung's hips softly and getting up a little he slide down his kisses to taehyung's spine which was already filled with his bite marks. The ravenette kiss taehyung all the way down to his hips and started to prepare small kisses around his hips making taehyung moan softly.

The ravenette give deep kisses all over taehyung's plump ass and parting his ass cheeks he give a thick lick to his swollen rim and kissing it last time he trun taehyung on his back and hover over him between his legs.

He lean closer to taehyung's face and capture his soft lips and gently started to kiss him with full of love. He push his tongue inside taehyung's mouth and started to roll his tongue with taehyung's making him moan in the kiss. The Beauty also pull his hand up and gently cupped jungkook's face and kiss him more passionately.

He slide his one hand in jungkook's hair and pull him more closer to deepen the kiss as the ravenette tilt his head and move his lips to kiss him more tenderly making wet smooch sound which was covering the whole silent room.