CHAPTER 55

Months had passed since seon-mi went back and from then everything was going smoothly for the couple. But still in this smooth moment they couldn't spend time properly as taehyung's art exhibition was coming soon and because of that he had to spend most of his time in his studio.
Work was mostly burdening taehyung as he was the main and most popular artist for the exhibition.

Jungkook would also whine sometimes for his attention but knowing that his work is also important, he would just silently watch taehyung with longing eyes.
The beauty could feel all of this and tried really hard to give his half time to his bunny but work was getting too much on his shoulder and he would miss most of his time with jungkook.

Today also was one of those days where he came really late in the night. He sigh while coming out of the car and give a appreciating smile to his driver whom his father in law sent to pick him up in this late night.
He yawn softly and check his wrist watch and seeing the time his eyes widen slightly."ten eleven?"he whisper and close his eyes tightly, feeling already regret because again his bun must have missed him so much.

He again let out another sigh and gripping the bag tightly on his shoulder, he entered the house and expect to see no one in this late night but got surprised when he saw his parents in law sitting in the living room."mom, dad?" Taehyung said softly, taking thier attention from eachother.

"Ohh dear, finally you are here. I was so worried when you will returned." Mrs Jeon said after noticing him and getting up she kiss taehyung on his forehead."son, don't stay at work late this night, you will get sick because of overwork." Mr Jeon also said while walking closer to them.

"I'm sorry dad, just few more days and then I will finally be free." taehyung said and give his father in law a soft smile who also reciprocate it."okey that's enough, tae dear you go and freshen up, I will heat up your dinner." Mrs Jeon said while pushing the messy blonde hair from taehyung's face.

"Okey mom and I hope you guys ate already and kook also?" Taehyung said while looking at them with big eyes." Well dear, we had over dinner as you said over the phone but I was not able to feed jungkook, he was being stubborn to eat with you." Mrs Jeon said with a sigh and took the bag from taehyung's shoulder with a sorry look.

"Mom, I told you before to make him eat the dinner." Taehyung said with a tsk and let out another heavy sigh.
"Son, you know how stubborn he is, he was not listening to your mother."
Mr Jeon said and out his hand softly on taehyung's shoulder who nod his head in understanding.

"Its okey mom, we can eat together and you should also go inside and sleep I will manage everything." The beauty said with a smile and grabbing the bag he went upstairs towards his room.

He was feeling a little sad but also a little angry at jungkook because this was the third day that the raventte didn't eat his dinner on time. He need to scold that bunny really well, thinking this he entered the room but seeing the soft view of jungkook sleeping made every anger leave his body instantly.

His eyes get soften as they were not leaving jungkook's snuggly face inside the blanket."my baby." He whisper and sliding the bag from his shoulder he put it on the table and slowly walk towards the bed and sit on it softly to not wake the younger up. He keep looking at jungkook's baby face and extending his hand he gently crease his soft cheeks making the younger flinch a little from the cold.

The beauty coo from the little movement and how jungkook was hugging his pillow. Moments later he completely get on the bed and laid on his elbow next to jungkook and also put the blanket on his body to stay close with jungkook.

He smile and keep admiring the raventte while also creasing his cheeks softly, trying to wake up the younger as gently as possible. He put his hand under jungkook's neck and pull the younger closer to his embrace."hey baby." He whisper very softly and leaning closer he gently kiss all around his face."baby?" He called again and give another gentle kiss on his nose, cheek and closed eyes.