CHAPTER 43

So this chapter is completely fluff...
Because from previous chapter thier is only smut or semi smut... So I wanted to clear my head so here it is complete fluff. Hope you guys understand how I'm feeling..
_______________________________________

Taehyung feel so euphoric when they finally landed and come out of the airport. He smile whole heartedly and grip jungkook's hand more tightly as they come closer to thier car which was waiting for them on the side. He still couldn't figure out which city is this, But his steps got stopped when he notice a small tower, miles away from them located between the city and that's when he started to look around and finally notice the romantic vibe the city was giving.

He look side at jungkook who was grinning at him probably notice his shocked face and wrapped his hand around his waist."so, how you like your surprise baby?"jungkook said with a chuckle making taehyung slap his chest lightly."seriously you are asking me this after knowing fully well that this is my dream to come to Paris with my husband." Taehyung said with a pout and hug jungkook softly who awwed and hug him more tightly.

"Ofcourse baby I know, that's why I take you here, so do you like it?" Jungkook again ask and cupping taehyung's cheeks he made him look at his face."ofcourse bun I love it so much, I still can't believe it we are here." Taehyung said softly but an excited tone was visible on his voice as his face sparkle out with happiness.

"I'm glad, I was confused to pick between Paris and Switzerland but one time I heard you and jimin hyung that it's your dream to come to Paris with your partner so I thought why not take my baby to his dream land so I pick this place." Jungkook explain with a gentle voice while looking at taehyung with his loving eyes."thank you bun." Taehyung whisper and kiss the corner of jungkook's lips.

"Now come lets go, Im feeling really tired and need your cuddles and smooches so we should probably head to our penthouse."jungkook said cheekily and sit inside the car when the driver open the door for them.
Taehyung just chuckle and shake his head at his silly talk."you are such a bunny." Taehyung said and laugh out more loudly when jungkook pout and squint his eyes at him." So you are saying that you wouldn't give me smooches hmm?" Jungkook said looking like a whole cute bunny.

"Well, if you behave like a brat then I would have to think about it if I should give you or not?" Taehyung said taping his chin while making a thinking face. But he smile more when the ravenette pout more and whine lightly.

"ayigo I was just kidding my baby, I'm goona give you all the smooches when we reach okk." Taehyung baby talk and squishing jungkook's cheeks he give a peck to his lips making the ravenette all happy.

After half an hour the driver stop thier car infront of a big building which was located in the area of neuilly which is the most luxurious area in Paris. Taehyung come out of the car while admiring the building and it's surrounding because the building it's self was speaking rich.

Jungkook smile and wrapped his hand around taehyung's waist and lead him inside the building and grab his bag with another hand while the driver take thier other remaining things and suitcases.

Taehyung hummed softly as they rech the elevator and went inside to go to the top floor where jungkook's penthouse is."you can put the bags here, we can take it further thank you." Jungkook thankfully said to the driver when they come infront of thier door.

The driver nod and put the bags and giving a bow he leave from thier leaving the couple alone.

"So here it is baby, hope you will love thie penthouse." Jungkook said with a smile and open the door for taehyung to enter. The beauty slowly come inside and a soft smile come on his face after seeing the inside." It's beautiful bun." Taehyung said and trun around to jungkook who put the bags inside and lock the door securely."come let me show you something more beautiful."