CHAPTER 29

"kookie wake up bun" taehyung said coming out of the bathroom freshly shower in just a towel wrapped around his chest, showing his beautiful tan legs which will tempt anyone to run thier hands on those smooth legs but obviously couldn't because of the possesive ravenette
who is sleeping soundly on the bed cuddling a pillow thinking of taehyung's soft embrace.

Taehyung softly smile and walk closer bending down a little infront of jungkook and softly crease his cheeks.
" It's time to wake up bun, you need to go to office." Taehyung said with a soothing voice making jungkook hum in satisfaction as he push his face more into taehyung's soft hand.

Taehyung chuckle at his cute husband's behaviour and pinch his nose softly."get up you lazy bunny."
Taehyung stand up and walk away  towards the dressing table leaving jungkook who was smiling ear to ear as he also get up and stare at taehyung who was drying his hair.

getting up in the Morning and the first thing you see is your beautiful husband walking around the room in just a towel showing his tan skin can be such a blessing for jungkook's eyes or maybe also hard time for his junior. He was drooling over taehyung's beauty sitting on the bed but he quickly shake the thoughts away not wanting to get scold early in the morning from taehyung.

He get up from the bed and walk towards taehyung and back hug him, gently kissing his neck."good morning sweetheart." Jungkook said in his morning voice deep but cute.
Taehyung smile in the mirror seeing his bun's face squished against his neck."morning bubba, now go and get fresh hmm." Taehyung said.

The ravenette hummed and give another kiss on his neck before leaving him and grabbing a towel he entered the bathroom to take a shower.

Meanwhile taehyung hummed a song while doing his skin routine and doing his hair in some soft curls giving a very soft look to his face.
He smile at him and walk inside the walk in closet.

He look through his clothes thinking to get a simple but bold look so he pull out a black backless hoodie with knots in the back and a black tight jeans. He come out with the clothes and undergarments and again stand infront the mirror. He look behind towards the bathroom door and biting his lips he shyly drop the towel on the floor revealing his alluring body.

He quickly put his Red lace undergarments and the black jeans which was hugging his hips so perfectly showing his curves beautifully. He smile and look at the hoodie thinking if he should wear it or not because of the open back but he shrugged thinking to wear a jacket or something over it..
He wear the hoodie and look at himself in the mirror..

Its something like this but not this tight. It's a little baggy on taehyung's body..

But his smile drop when he couldn't reach his hand back and put the knots in the hole. He huff and again tried but couldn't do anything. He was so into his work that he didn't notice when the bathroom door open and come out jungkook in a towel wrapped around his waist showing his ripped body which was half cover in tattoo.