CHAPTER 46

After the long sorrowful night, finally the bright morning has come making the couples room shine with its light.
But still there was some gloomy sorrow on the ravenette's face who was still sleeping with beads of sweat covering his face as he mumbled apologizes in his sleep. The ravenette thrush around the bed while shaking his head and in one motion he snap out of his dream and sat on the bed with a shock while shouting taehyung's name.

He look wide eyes at the wall while breathing heavily as his whole body get cold in sweat while his chest heave up and down because of the heavy breathing. He sigh out in relief when he realised that it was just a dream. The ravenette gulp down between his breathing and wipe away the sweat away from his face but then again his face get cover in shock when last night's scene flash against his eyes.

He try to stable his breathing and pull his hair in frustration and sadness because he can't believe yesternight he behave like a beast and hurt his taehyung, his precious baby, his life. How can he get blinded by jealousy and didn't even notice that he was forcing his taehyung. He blink multiple times to prevent the tears from leaving his eyes as he snif and look around the room and that's when his eyes land on the beauty who just came inside the room and keep standing on the doorway with a stern face, wearing only a white shirt of jungkook.

The ravenette's face sadden as he look down in shame after seeing taehyung's blank eyes and no emotion on his face. He close his eyes tightly as again scenes of last night come in his mind and he couldn't even look taehyung in the eyes because of shame.

After some time he look up when he hear taehyung coming closer and with great difficulty he look at taehyung in the eyes and open his mouth to say something but before he can say anything taehyung raise his hand and.

SLAP!

'Deserve' that's what jungkook thought when his face trun sideway from the force of taehyung's slap on his cheek. He take a shaky breath in almost on the verge of crying as he look at taehyung who was glaring at him with emotionless eyes." Baby?" He mumbled with a small voice but taehyung cut him in his words.

"Do you know why I slapped you?" Taehyung ask with a stern face and jungkook nod slowly while looking down."Good." Saying this the beauty trun around with a sad face, ready to leave the room but jungkook was fast as he get down from the bed and grab taehyung's hand in desperate grip.

"Hyungie, I'm sorry, please don't leave." Jungkook said almost pleading trying so hard not to cry." Leave me jungkook." Taehyung said with closed eyes without turning back to jungkook who whimper when he hear his full name from taehyung's mouth.
"No please, don't call me jungkook. I'm your bunbun, your googie." Jungkook said in small voice while shaking his head as one drop of tear leave his eyes.

Taehyung try to get free from jungkook's grip but seeing the desperate plead of jungkook he trun around with a sigh and free himself from his grip and sat on the edge of the bed. He blankly stare at the wall without saying anything. Jungkook glup down the sob which so badly wanted to come out as he just wants to hug taehyung and cry his heart out.

He slowly come closer while wiping away the tears and sat down on taehyung's feet and griping his one hand he look up at taehyung." Baby please, dont give me this silent treatment, I will die please." He said as more tears leave his eyes and this time taehyung look down at him.

Taehyung eyes melt seeing his bun's crying face. He slowly rise his hand and gently cupped jungkook's while wiping his tears from his face making the ravenette lean more closer to his hand, seeking comfort in desperate need."I'm sorry." He whisper while sniffing making the beauty sigh and this time he cupped jungkook's face with both hands.

"Do you know that what you did yesternight was wrong bun?" Taehyung ask softly and jungkook nod his head in shame and again mumble an apology." Then why did you do this? I know bub that you were jealous but violence is not always the answer." Taehyung softly understand him and the ravenette silently listen while nodding his head as tears after tears leave his eyes but taehyung was there to wipe them away gently.