CHAPTER 11

Please ignore the mistake...

It was night time and taehyung couldn't sleep because of excitement as tomorrow is their engagement ceremony and he couldn't be more happier then this. And because of the sleepless night he took a long shower but to his sadness he couldn't get one blink of sleep.

At last feeling helpless he text jungkook knowing very well that the younger is asleep but to his surprise the ravenette replied immediately as he also couldn't fall asleep because of excitement..

They talk for a long time on the call after the chat as the younger kept whining to hear his voice hoping for his melodious voice will make him fall asleep..around 2am they both fall asleep with a smile on their face while talking to each on the phone as they both forget to cut the call.

______________________________

The next day taehyung get up a bit late due to sleeping late, because of the tiredness, he take a long bubble bath with a face mask on his face enjoying himself in the hot water..

Coming out of the bathroom he get himself dress in a very pretty black and sightly red outfit with a black choker on his neck making him look more elegant.. he give a small touch up to his face giving a soft but bold look..

After getting ready they all sat on the on their car and head towards the Jeon residence where the engagement ceremony was hold but for other people it was a success party...

Reaching there they park the car on the parking area that was also full with other rich business partner's car..

As they come to the entrance all the camera flash towards them recognising the ceo of KHB industry.
But the reporters went crazy after seeing taehyung. clicking every move of him as they never seen such a beautiful man in Jeon's any party before...

They started to ask him questions after questions making him uncomfortable as mr kim was trying to stop them... seeing that the media cluster around them, the guards make entrance for them to the hall..

They enter the hall without any other issues as many people gasp in shock or in envy after seeing taehyung's beauty... He smile politely at everyone as mr kim introduce him and his wife to some of his close friend that also attend the party... They all congrats them for for their big success..

After a while taehyung excuse himself as he see jungkook's friends in the corner of the hall talking to each other.. he walk towards them when jimin notice him walking in their direction...

"Tae, how are you." Jimin shout in happiness hugging him sweetly as he also great him back.." haha I'm good jiminie, how are you doing?"

"I'm also good tae, now come lets meet the hyungs.." he break the hug pulling him to the groups where jin also hug him in happiness...

"Heyy tae, omg! you look so beautiful,
But obviously I'm the world wide handsome here.." jin said as he pull taehyung towards him while laughing loudly, taehyung look at him in confusion not understanding what he said...

" Don't mind him tae, he just like that.
Always praising himself.. btw how are you doing..." Namjoon who was giving a sorry look to taehyung because of his husband's behaviour but still smile at him showing his dimple..

"I'm good hyung, and I don't mind jin hyung as it's good to love our own self.." taehyung said in gentle voice looking at jin who give him a proud look... He look towards yoongi and jhope who was smiling at him...

" Hello hobi and yoongi hyung...." He said side hugging jhope with a smile as he also was about to hug yoongi but hesitate a bit looking at his poker face...