CHAPTER 15

Please ignore the mistake......

Taehyung wake up from his little nap that he was having after their hot makeout session. He come towards the window noticing the rain still didn't stop pouring. Still Feeling a little bit sleepy he stretch his body, turning towards jungkook who was sleeping cutely under the duvet.

He went to the leaving room towards the kitchen, for making himself a hot chocolate in this slightly cold weather.
After making the drink he come to the bedroom, placing the cups on the table he sat on the bed, smiling softly at jungkook. He run his finger in jungkook's soft hair and slowly whisper near his ear.

" Wouldn't you wake up bun." He shake him gently as jungkook whine and trun around hugging taehyung's waist. " Little more." Jungkook mumbled in his sleep making taehyung chuckle as he gently kiss his head. " Ok bun, you sleep I'm just here." Taehyung said with a smile and get up grabbing his hot chocolate and sit on the window seat, enjoying the rain outside.

He take a sip of his drink, sighing in satisfaction. He enjoy his alone time there for a minute drinking his hot chocolate. He look back at jungkook who is now sitting on the bed with a sleepy face as Taehyung place the drink on the table and smile at jungkook." Come here bun."

Jungkook sleepily smile at him and get up from the bed with his soft blanket wrapped around his body. He sat infront of taehyung and place himself between taehyung's legs, wrapping his blanket around his body also as He rest his head on taehyung's soft chest and again close his eyes.

" Is my bun still tired after the swimming hm?" taehyung softly said near his ear while massaging his head. The ravenette tiredly look up at taehyung and give him a half bunny smile." Hmmm." Jungkook hummed nuzzling his face more into taehyung's soft chest, sniffing his most favourite scent that he is addicted to.

He pull himself a little upwards and tug taehyung's shirt down to his chest, exposing his bralette. Taehyung look at him in confusion and grab his hand  to stop him from tugging his shirt.
"Bun, what you doing?" The silver head touch his cheeks and said gently.

Jungkook whine, pulling his hand from taehyung's grip and again exposed his bralette." I want this." Jungkook said touching his cover swell while looking at taehyung's face with heart eyes.

Taehyung smile at him and pull his shirt to cover his chest." Bun not now, I have to make dinner right now." Taehyung said pecking his lips sweetly but the ravenette just whine loudly, hugging him more tightly.
"No, I want it now." Jungkook said with a bratty tone looking at taehyung with angry pout.

"Kook, bun what did I said, that I will give you later then why are whining.?" Taehyung said sternly but gently and hug jungkook to his chest more. The ravenette sadly pout and pull the blanket over his face hiding it from taehyung's scolding gaze as doesn't like when taehyung scold him.

Minute later Taehyung let out a sigh when he see jungkook didn't pull out his face and keep sulking under the the blanket. He gently push the blanket from his face eyeing his cute pouty face as he cupped his cheeks.

"Don't be sad bubba, I promise that you can have later hmm. Now smile my babybun." Taehyung said kissing his whole face making the other giggle as he look at taehyung with sparkling eyes." Really, you wouldn't scold me later."  Tae chuckle hearing his word as he squish his cheeks and said. "No my bunny I wouldn't scold you, you can have it as much as you want."

Jungkook let out a happy laugh and nuzzle his face more into taehyung's neck and started to nibble there out of happiness. Taehyung chuckle and pull his face slightly kissing his cheeks.
" Now tell me, what you wanna eat in dinner?" Jungkook pull his face from taehyung's neck and made a thinking face while tapping his cheeks.