CHAPTER 24

Please ignore the mistake...

Morning was as beautiful as ever making the whole world rise in its golden aroma. Taehyung also wake up hearing the birds chirping outside with great harmony. He smile to himself, getting up from the bed to open the glass window which was cover with slight fog.

He give a small hey to those birds who get a bit Starlet seeing the beautiful human but still continue there beautiful singing. He giggle softly and went inside the bathroom to do his morning routine and also to take a shower. He come out wearing just his deep blue undergarments and with a towel on his hand.

Standing infront of the mirror he take a glance at his body, noticing some changes in his body

Standing infront of the mirror he take a glance at his body, noticing some changes in his body. He trun his back to the mirror seeing his hips and Thigh get a little thick and his waist get more thin making his body look like a divine god.

He get a little shy seeing changes in his body because he never give attention to his body cause it was already perfect. He shyly rub the scented lotion on his body, wants to smell good for his jungkookie. Drying his hair he get dress in a floral shirt with black pants and lastly matching it with his black baret.

He wore his brown shoes and head downstairs with his phone and wallet

His father who was already on breakfast table stare at him seeing him so ready in the morning."son are you going somewhere?" He ask when taehyung sat on the chair beside him, thanking his mother who serve him his breakfast.

"Yes dad, I'm meeting jungkook in Thier house and also mom wanted to tell me something important." He answered grabbing the sandwich his mom made. He moan in taste after taking a bite and as always praise his mom for her great cooking skills.

"Hmm ok you can go, but come before dusk. Oh and tae I talked to the interior designer and carpenter they will start Thier work after two days so move your stuff from studio." Mr Kim said and g t up from the chair after find his food.

Taehyung nod his head thanking his dad and also get up from the chair and place the plates in the sink. He bid good bye to his parents and went inside his car. He started to drive towards Jeon mansion but stop on the way to buy some vanila cake for his mother in law.