CHAPTER 12

Please ignore the mistake.....

"Maya open the door please, Maya...."
Mrs Jeon yelled from kitchen after hearing the door bell that is ringing continuously... Not getting a reply from her she come out of the kitchen shouting her name again.. when she didn't find her, she goes towards the door and open it..

She was not expecting anyone right now but to her surprise taehyung was standing there with a medium size painting on his hand..."tae, omg! Come, come inside son..." Mrs Jeon smile brightly inviting him to step inside...

Taehyung smile as he made his way inside..." How are you mom..." Taehyung said refering mrs Jeon as mom.. after the engagement mrs and mr Jeon clearly told him to call them mom and dad as they are his family now...

"I'm good son, how are you and your family

"I'm good son, how are you and your family. " Mrs Jeon said entering the  the living room. Taehyung place the painting on sofa. As he also take a seat on the sofa smiling brightly at Mrs Jeon." I'm good mom and family is also good, actually I was here to give this painting to kook but he is not picking his call..... that's why I come here..."

Mrs Jeon let out a big sigh as she take a seat looking at taehyung with a worried look..." Don't ask tae, he and his over working self that sometimes he forget to check his phone....  I'm so worried about him.... He didn't even eat his breakfast today..."

He nod his head in understanding. He was about to say something when he hear mr Jeon's happy voice from behind. "Tae! what a pleasant surprise... when did you come son..." the grey head smile and stand up as mr Jeon come closer and give him a warm hug....

" Just now dad, how are you..." Taheyung ask breaking the hug as they both take a seat on the sofa...
Mr Jeon chuckle at him replying to his question.." I'm good son, did you come here to meet jungkook, but he is at the office..." Mr Jeon pat his shoulder giving a confuse look.....

"Well I come here to give him this, he was not picking my call that's why I come Here... But it's okk I will just give it to mom...she will give him later...." Taheyung said smiling sweetly at mr jeon... The older just smile and ruffle his hair.....

" Did you eat anything son, jagi why don't you make something for taehyung..." Mr Jeon said looking at his wife who nod his head with a big smile....but taehyung place a hand on mrs Jeon,s hand stopping her from standing....

" No dad I'm not hungry, I eat before I come here....mom you don't have to make anything..." Taehyung said looking at mr Jeon but then again glance at Mrs Jeon shaking his head...

The old lady chuckle at him noding her head but then she look at mr Jeon's with a worried look as something come in her mind.....
" Honey did you call jungkook, that boy is so busy in his work that I bet he will forget to eat his lunch...again.."

Mrs Jeon just sigh placing a hand on her forehead with a done face....
The grey head look at Mrs Jeon worried face as he also ask, can't hide his woriness when it's come to his bun.... " What happened mom.... Is something okk with jungkook..." He look both at them with worry lacing in his eyes...