CHAPTER 40

It was the second day in Rome for the couple and they pretty much visit every place in Rome and now planning to go back to the resort for some rest as it's was ten in the morning and jungkook plan to take his baby to a different place from there. He plan to surprise his husband by taking him to one of the beautiful place in Italy and for that they need some rest.

After eating something they come back to the resort but jungkook didn't tell his taehyung that they will visit another place as he don't want to revel the name yet. The ravenette was laying on thier bed while watching taehyung who was standing infront of the mirror, checking some short dresses which he bought earlier from Rome.

Jungkook was lazily watching him with a soft smile but at the same time he was being restless because of the way taehyung is dressed. He curse seeing the older wearing only a lace crop top and a velvety booty short which was too short for jungkook's weak heart. He don't want to sound like pervert but damn, god made taehyung's body with so much passion and focus.

He take a long breath in to control his thoughts but how the heck he can control his self because these days his baby is glowing so much like he can't believe a person can be this beautiful in real life and damn god those curves and his body, jungkook's throat run dry just by imagining it because after thier wedding taehyung's body get more curvey and sexy.

He run his tongue on his lips while watching as the other bend down a little showing his plump cheeks which was peeking from under his shorts. He slightly groan from the view and get up from the bed. Taehyung who was checking another dress, smile when a strong hand wrapped around his waist and pull him closer to a hard chest.

He hummed in relief when jungkook run his nose on his neck while sniffing his fresh scent just like strawberry with a hint of rose fragrance."you are glowing so beautifully." Jungkook whisper sensually in taehyung's ear giving a soft peck after.

Taehyung chuckle softly at his bun's word and look at him through the mirror."is there any special reason for this compliment?" Taehyung ask with rise brow and place the dress on the chair which was place on the side.
"Yes." Jungkook said and again peck taehyung's ear follow by a lick on his neck making taehyung tilt his neck to give him more access.

"And mhm what is that?" Taehyung hummed softly as jungkook squeeze his waist gently."as you are glowing so much then let's take advantage of it and go to a beautiful place where there will be only you and me." Jungkook whisper sensually in taehyung's ear with close eyes, making taehyung bite his lips from the way jungkook was holding him, so gently yet so desperately.

"You already know I will go anywhere with you." Taehyung said with gentle eyes and hearing him jungkook pull him more closer from his bare waist and started to play with his waist chain."I know sweetheart." Jungkook said sensually and bite taehyung's earlobe."but if you don't wanna go then we can just stay here and make lots of love." Jungkook said while his hand slide inside taehyung's crop top and grope his bare swells.

Taehyung take a heavy breath from jungkook's cold touch on his warm body and the soft kisses which was jungkook leaving on his neck.
"Mhmm no, we can go, I wanna go." Taehyung said with closed eyes as jungkook push another hand also inside his top and cupped his swell.

The ravenette squeeze them softly and look at taehyung's chest through the mirror."baby its so plump and soft wants to hold them forever." Jungkook husk out and stare at taehyung's chest with hawk eyes.
"Ahh bun don't say that." Taehyung said with close eyes as his chest was heaving up and down.

"But baby, whenever I see them I can't control it, I wanna do something sinful with them, Please baby let me do it please." Jungkook said desperately while his grip on taehyung's mound get more frim as he nose taehyung's neck all the way. The Beauty's breath get heavy from the word of younger and how desperate he was sounding.