CHAPTER 27

The evening of submission has now finally arrived. The night of thier love finally come to them after long year of wait, they finally got the happiness to shower eachother with thier intense love, to promise eachother in depth of love to only want eachother for life time.

And Tonight, the one taehyung give his heart, now have to become one in body and soul, tonight he have to give jungkook every right he deserves on him. And taehyung will make sure to give every love to his bun and will make this night thier best night. Because the ravenette look and behave like a horny bunny but in real until taehyung didn't make the first move the bunny wouldn't even know what to do.

He smile at the thought of it while opening the door of thier bedroom. Taehyung come inside in amaze seeing every corner of the room is decorated with rose petals and scented candles making the aroma of the room sensual which was making taehyung's body shudder in a good way.

 Taehyung come inside in amaze seeing every corner of the room is decorated with rose petals and scented candles making the aroma of the room sensual which was making taehyung's body shudder in a good way

He walk over the rose petals towards his suitcase which was neatly place on sofa. His clothes has already arrived here with his new clothes which Mrs Jeon bought for him. In the suitcase taehyung's has some important things which he packed later including a big surprise for jungkook.

He open the bag and take the thing which he Hide under the clothes so jungkook wouldn't see it by mistake. He smile to himself as pink hue of dust cover his cheeks beautifully. With blushing cheeks he went inside the bathroom and lock the door behind.

Meanwhile jungkook also come inside the room with a different kind of excitement running inside him. He smile to see the room decorated beautifully. But a frown come on his face when he couldn't find taehyung in the room. His big doe eyes look here and there and his eyes land on bathroom door which was locked.

He amile thinking taehyung must be Inside to freshen up. He took off his coat along with his tie and plop on the bed with a heavy sigh. He don't know what will he do if taehyung come outside because he was too shy to approach taehyung. He don't want to be a shuttering mess infront of taehyung.

He tsk to himself, how can he be like this, so flustered. When it's come to taehyung he so shameless and goofy but now he wouldn't be able to look at him baby without getting shy

He pout to himself with the thought. Now he so wanted to whine in taehyung's embrace, wants to Champlain about his this shy behaviour. He come out of his thought hearing the click of door opening.

He look up from his lap and holy shit, the way his eyes get wide seeing taehyung coming out of the bathroom in that sinful robe. He dumbly stood up from his place too shocked to even blink his eyes. He open his mouth to say something but no word come out.
He couldn't believe that someone can look this beautiful and sinful at the same time.