CHAPTER 45

Three days haved been passed since they are staying in paris and for the past days they haved experience all the beautiful places they could find, from going to famous art Louvre museum to famous tuileriea garden, they explore all the places with whole heart. It was a whole new experience for taehyung as he always wanted to come to Paris but never got the chance. one time he also got invited to a very famous art gallery but because he was on a trip with his family, he had to reject it and after that he never get a chance to come here because of his busy schedule.

But now as he finally got to visit Paris he didn't waste any opportunity and explore all the places with jungkook.
And tonight, one of his favourite dream will come true and that is to see Eiffel tower with his life partner.
Jungkook told him that they could visit on daylight but he sweetly denied because night view of Eiffel tower is like a dream and also because his bun was tired from all the wondering.

So he thought to rest for the day and went out in night to see the Eiffel tower and also jungkook wants to take him on a romantic candle light dinner. Again there is no one like his husband, his cute little husband for whom he is making lunch right now.
It's was afternoon time and after breakfast they didn't eat anything because there is a cute cafe next to thier building and they thought to visit it but sadly the whether suddenly change and started to rain outside.

So changing the plan taehyung started to make lunch at home and jungkook was the happiest because food that taehyung make is most delicious ofcourse after his mother's. So seeing his bun's happy face taehyung decided to just cook at home and as usual whenever he cook the ravenette think that it's best time to disturb taehyung and whine for his attention, so to avoid this situation taehyung scold the younger and made him sit in the living room to watch tv.

And the younger being a obedient Little bean made himself comfortable on the sofa while silently watching the tv after getting many smooches from taehyung and the atmosphere was also really comforting with the slow rain falling outside, giving just like homey vibe. Taehyung hummed after taking a sniff of his chicken soup which was smelling so delicious just like how his bun like.

He trun off the gas and check other dishes which was already place on nice bowl and ready to serve. He nod to himself as it was time to called jungkook and eat thier lunch together so he walk outside to inform his bun but as he come outside his little bunny was not there on the sofa. He get confuse and look here and there but the younger was nowhere so he walk towards their room to see if the ravenette is there or not.

He open the door of their room while calling out his bun's name but there was no response. A crease come between his brows as he step inside the room and still couldn't see jungkook there."bun, bubba where are you?" Taehyung called gently, looking here and there and thats when he hear soft pitter patter of someone's wet feet. He bite his lips in confusion and glance towards the window which was open so he thought jungkook must be there but its raining outside.

He walk near the window and slide away the curtains only to see his bunny standing peacefully under the rain with a smile on his face. A beautiful smile adorn on his face seeing his baby but he was also concern that the younger will catch cold so he open his mouth to called him but seeing jungkook looking so happy and peaceful, he reconsider his thoughts again.

He just stand there silently watching jungkook who play around in the rain without any care and jump here and there. He know his bun is a baby but it was first time seeing jungkook enjoying himself like a this, playing with the rain and giggling loudly as the raindrop keep hitting his face. The beauty lean his body on the window frame and keep watching jungkook without making any noise.

He know that playing in the rain will have its own consequences later but his bun is looking so happy and giggly he don't wanna brust his enjoyment and he is always here to take care of his bunny. He sigh in happiness when jungkook giggle loudly when he was about to slip a little but balance himself and again started to jump around and dance in the rain.