CHAPTER 56

_Warning- year gap_

"Mhmm...bun kook~ please no more."

"Aghhh~ one more baby please.....fuck
I can't stop mhmm."

The raventte growl feeling himself getting more hard inside taehyung after seeing his beautiful wrecked expression and the way he  desperately gripped his shoulder from the pleasure. He cursed and gripping taehyung's hips more tightly he thrust nonstop inside his warm velvety walls and the beauty could only moans in pleasure after going for four rounds without any break.

"Oh my fucking god, yes babyyyy clench around me like that- so fucking beautiful." Jungkook whine in contentment when taehyung's tight heat get more tightened around his thick shaft and made his dick throb inside his walls.

"Ahhh bun~ please mhmm no more..."
The beauty moan while gripping the bed sheet firmly in his hold as his whole body jerk from jungkook's deep thrust. He whine from over simulation and tired to push jungkook with other hand who growl with dark eyes and pulled his both legs on his shoulder to go balls deep inside him.

"Fuck." Jungkook groan and thrust hardly making taehyung cry out in pleasure and the raventte smirk when taehyung's dainty anklet tinkle beside his ear and made him groan in satisfaction.

"Bun, ahhhhh please." Taehyung moan and bite his lips and again tired to stop jungkook but the raventte pinned his both hands beside his head and growl in his ear."you know you also like it baby, so don't try to stop me because I can't stop now mhmm I wanna feel your warmth all night love." The raventte whisper huskily over his lips and kissed them hungrily.

The beauty keen out while mumbling incorrect words but the raventte only swallow them greedily and move his hips more fastly, hitting his prostate again and again.

"Fuck I can't get enough of you baby." Jungkook whisper desperately in the kiss and push his tongue inside taehyung's mouth who firmed his finger around jungkook's hand and and leak more slick around his member.

"I'm so close baby." Jungkook husk out and breaking the kiss he attack taehyung's neck and hungrily lick around his neck like a starved man.
The beauty throw his head back when more pleasure hit him like strike.
"Bu~bun, mhmmm I'm....I'm gonna- ahhhhhh."

"Yes yes yes~ baby, cum cum for me mhmm cum for your kookie baby, my sweet love you make me feel so good baby." The ravenette said and looked deep in taehyung's eyes which were dripping pleasure full tears nonstop.

The ravenette growl seeing taehyung's beautiful face and feeling himself desperate, he lick his sweet tears hungrily making taehyung hug his body tightly."mhmm I'm gonna cum so hard in you baby, gonna make you full with my seeds, you gonna feel me for weeks mhmm." Jungkook
whisper over his lips and peck it again and again, swallowing taehyung's deep moans.

"Ahhh bun more please, faster ahhh." Taehyung whine after feeling more pleasure raising inside him and the ravenette kissing his lips last time get on his knees and gripping taehyung's thighs he thrust in animalistic pace.

"Ohhhh my mhmmm yessss " taehyung cry out in pleasure and arched his back making jungkook slide inside him more deeply. The ravenette cursed as he kiss around taehyung's smooth leg and biting the pearl anklet he tear it away with one pull making all the small beeds scatter over taehyung's body.

"So ethereal." He whisper to himself and growl when he feel himself twitching inside taehyung's means he is really close so he again hug taehyung's body and kissing him deeply he push himself as deep as possible inside taehyung's walls and with few thrust he make taehyung cum hard on thier stomach."ahhhhhh, oh my goddess bun mhmm." The beauty moan inside jungkook mouth who keep letting out small growl feeling on the edge.