CHAPTER 51

Two days passed in the blink of an eye for taehyung while spending his time with his parents and husband. And these two bright full days really give him a positive result on his health as well as his relationship with jungkook as they both get more closer than before, which clearly can be seen from the way they both were eating eachother's face while sitting in thier room.

Getting a free time after spending all the time with thier parents really make them a little too desperate for eachother which result in jungkook to kissing the hell out of taehyung's mouth. But the beauty was also same, kissing jungkook deeply while running his bony finger in jungkook's hair and also giving it soft tug whenever jungkook would squeeze his ass on his lap.

Taehyung kiss jungkook more firmly and passionately exactly like the younger was demanding him to kiss. He softly smile in the kiss when the raventte pull his hips more closer over his crotch while groaning in pleasure. The older also moan in his heavenly voice feeling jungkook squeezing his ass cheeks more and pulling him more closer on his lap.

"Mhmm, move na baby."jungkook whine between thier kiss, pushing his ass on his coverd member while moving his lips more fastly almost eating taehyung's lips red. the beauty hummed and giving a tug on his hair, he slowly started to move his hips on jungkook's hard on.

But hiss out softly when jungkook bite his lips in pleasure and kiss him more hungrily almost pushing taehyung's head back from the force.

Taehyung arch his back from the feeling of jungkook's girth under his ass cheeks and also from the warm hand running inside his tshirt and unhooking his bralette with skills finger. Jungkook groan after feeling soft cream skin under his palm and running his both hands on taehyung's back he cage his body tightly against his.

Taehyung moan when jungkook squeeze all around his body, giving him soft sweet pain. He again bite jungkook's lips in moan when the raventte thrust up his hard member against his. The raventte whine from the sweet pain and squeeze taehyung's hips more but because of the need of oxygen taehyung pull away from the kiss while breathing heavily.

The beauty smile and look at jungkook who was also trying to catch his breath but look like he was trying to say something between his heavy breathing. The beauty coo and peck his lips again to calm him down but it only leave the younger more dazed.
Taehyung softly rise his brow for jungkook to say while patiently waiting for him to catch his breath.

"I-i want you..................I...want you to sit-sit....on my-"

Knock knock

"Tae, son?"

Jungkook eyes widen when Mr Kim interrupt him and voice out from behind the door making both of them get up in hurry almost tripping while getting off the bed. Taehyung quickly fix and hook his clothes and bralette and without taking a glance at jungkook he walk closer to the door to open it and letting mr Kim come inside the room.

Mr Kim warmly smile at them after coming inside the room but it flater a little when he saw thier disheveled clothes and hair and most importantly the smudge lip tint all over jungkook's lips and cheek who was looking at him with his bunny smile. Mr Kim close his eyes to delete the upcoming images on his head and clearing his throat he look at them with a smile.

"Son the lunch is ready, come downstairs with kook your mom is waiting for us."he said and smiling last time at jungkook and nodding his head he walk out of the room while shaking his head.

The beauty sigh in relief after closing the door thinking his dad didn't notice but when he turn around and look at jungkook he face palm really hard after seeing all the lip tint smudges all around his mouth and cheeks.
"You-bubba, first look at the mess around your face." Taehyung said with a tsk making the younger confused."What?" He said and look at the mirror and seeing his face he curse under his breath.