CHAPTER 5

Please ignore the mistake...

"Jagi where are you? Jagi I need to tell you something important."
You can hear the booming voice of mr Jeon who had a wide smile on his face, as he was calling his wife to give her the amazing news.

Mrs Jeon come downstairs hearing his husband's excited tone.
"What is it honey? why are you so happy?" His wife said while smiling.

"Jagi I need tell you a wonderful news." Mr Jeon take his wife's hand and start jumping around while laughing.

" Ahhh honey slow down and sit down first then tell me the good news.." they both sit on the sofa as mr Jeon just can't control his smile..

" Darling you know today I went to mr Kim's house and there I saw mr Kim's son, and jagi you won't believe how beautiful he was, so pretty, soft and well manered boy..
Jagi he will be so perfect for our son.."

"Really, if you like him that much then of course he will be beautiful." Mrs Jeon smile softly hearing this news, she was really happy that his husband find a perfect boy..

But she was slightly sad because she want taehyung as his son in law.
But it's ok atleast his husband is happy.

"Yes jagi he is so beautiful if our jungkook see him he will be flat in one look haha, oh wait I have a picture of him." Mr Jeon quickly take out the photo from his pant pocket and show his wife.

" Taehyung, Kim taehyung isn't he  beautiful jagi?" When mrs Jeon see the picture of taehyung she was more then happy. She was on cloud nine that her husband also like the same boy as she.

"Honey are you sure this is the boy"
Mrs Jeon was looking at her husband with big eyes..

"What are you saying honey of course this the boy that I want for our jungkook" mr Jeon said with a confused tone..

"Honeyyy ahhh this the same boy I want for jungkookie, I see him yesterday at the painting shop, ahh honey I love you so muchh"

Mrs Jeon said with a sequel as she hug her husband." Really jagi ohh I'm so happy. Jagi they want to meet us tomorrow at their house with jungkook, they want to see him, are you okk with this?"

"Of course honey but we need to tell jungkook first, he is upstairs in his room."

" Okk then let's tell him but we won't show him the pic of taehyung. When he will see taehyung face to face he will be in aww"

They both chuckle and made their way to jungkook's room.

_______________________

Jungkook was in his room sitting on the bed doing something on his laptop when his parents brag into his room, a big smile decorated on thier face. They both sit on his bed while smiling to him. His mom take his hand and while creasing it say.

"Son we have to tell you something"

"What is it mom you can tell me and why are you guys so happy?" He said with confused face as he fully face his mom.

"Son we find a beautiful boy for you and they wants to meet you tomorrow."

The ravenette was shook hearing his mom's word, he was about to say something when his father started to talk.

"Son you don't have any pressure from us, we just want you to meet him first if you don't like him then you can tell us, just first see and talk to him, then you decide what you want."

"Your father is right son you can reject him if you don't like the boy, but jungkookie he is such a lovely boy, so pretty and angel like."

His mom said with a soft smile. But His mind was a mess, he was thinking about this, is he ready to start a new life?, Is he ready to love the boy with his whole heart?, Is he ready for a new journey?