CHAPTER 22

Please ignore the mistake..

"Everyone get downstairs, dinner is ready." Mrs kim shout from downstairs to let them know, whoever is in thier room. She look at everyone as they come downstairs one by one but when she couldn't find jungkook's presence her eyes stop on taehyung and motion him to get jungkook from his room.

Taehyung smile at her and walk towards jungkook's room. He went inside without knocking and find jungkook on his laptop working on something. He sigh and shake his head at the younger's workaholic nature. He reach him and sit beside him as the younger still didn't notice him.

 He reach him and sit beside him as the younger still didn't notice him

"Kookie." He softly said his name to gain his attention. The ravenette look at taehyung with surprise as he didn't notice when he come to his room. He give him his bunny smile and again went to his remaining work.
"Bun, let's go dinner is ready." He again softly said as he started to play with Jungkook's ears.

"Coming sweetheart, just let me finish this." The ravenette said not leaving his eyes from the laptop. Totally forgetting that taehyung don't like when he delay his dinner."kook, you are still working here?" Taehyung look at with gentle eyes.

Jungkook stop typing and trun his face to taehyung and notice his sad eyes and worried face. Seeing him like this he quickly shut his laptop and place it on his bed and fully face his fiance and take his hand in his.
"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to work here but I was getting a little bored while you were helping in the kitchen that's why I started to work."

He said with a sorry look on his face.
Taehyung smile at him whisper a little 'its ok' and kiss his cheeks softly.
"Now come lets go, everyone is already eating." He said quickly while pulling jungkook behind him who like a whipped man follow him with a bunny smile on his face.

"Oh look they are here, so let's start eating boys." Mr Kim said while chuckling when he see the duo coming downstairs. They both sat beside eachother and started to eat the dinner. In the middle of dinner mr Jeon grab everyone's attention.
"So I and mr Kim decided that as you guys went to the beach yesterday so now it's time to go for hiking.

I check for hiking area here but we kinda didn't like it so for hiking we are going to another island Kauai city after tomorrow because I assume you guys maybe a little tired so rest for a day while we olders will just roam around the city what you say?"

Mr Jeon said and look at everyone as they all were satisfied with the plan but hoseok aks something with confused face." But uncle are we going to live there in a hotel?" He look at his uncle with big eyes.

"Oh don't worry about that son we have another villa there or may I say jungkook have another villa there that he recently build in here." Mr Jeon said proudly as he wink at his son who just snort at his smug face.

"Oh come on dad you were the one who compete with me that you have a villa here while I don't have any." Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully at his dad who was laughing hard on his seat. Taehyung also rise his eyes amusedly at jungkook.