CHAPTER 28

The next morning was something beautiful for taehyung, a new beginning of his life which he was waiting for so long. Because from now on he is not Kim taehyung the best artist of his town. He is Jeon taehyung the husband of the biggest buisness tycoon, Jeon jungkook.

He smile thinking about his new morning while creasing jungkook's hair who was sleeping soundly in his embrace, cheeks squish against his chest. He coo at jungkook's morning face, Lips pouty while hairs all over the place looking like a soft bunny.

He give a soft kiss to his lips making the other crunch his nose. Now he can watch this cute and sexy face every morning."my baby bunny" he mumbled to himself pulling the younger more closer to him.

And Feeling the other soft bare chest jungkook nuzzle more between his swells while tightening his grip around taehyung's naked body which was all cover in his love marks showing how loving and intense their previous night was. A blush come on taehyung's face remembering how jungkook wouldn't leave him for even a minute. All night the younger worship taehyung's body from different angle making the other a moaning mess.

The marks around taehyung's body was proudly showing jungkook's love and that he is only jungkook's to love. because there is no one other then jungkook crazy in love with taehyung.
And the deep scratch marks on jungkook's back was telling how much taehyung love jungkook's every thrust and the way they both make love the other night.

After almost making love whole night jungkook leave taehyung when the other was on the verge of passing out form the extreme pleasure.

Taehyung chuckle lightly at his cute bunny who can be really horny when it's comes to him. He watch the time on the wall and it's was time for them to wake up because his in laws will be here soon. He look down at jungkook and shake him lightly to wake him up.

"Bun, wake up bubba." He whisper softly kissing the others head but the younger just whine, tightening his hand around taehyung's waist.

"Kook it's time to wake up, mom and dad will be here any time." Taehyung said softly trying to wake the other up."no~ wanna sleep." Jungkook whine out as he hide his face more into taehyung's chest." Ok then you sleep I will just take a shower." Taehyung kiss his head last time and was about to get up but the younger pull him more towards him.

"Mhmm no~ you also sleep with me." The ravenette said and look up at taehyung with his big eyes.
"But bun, you sleep I will just take a shower." He tried to understand the other but jungkook just pout and press his cheeks more on taehyung's chest."but I want boobies." He said with a sleepy smile giving taehyung his bunny look which he know the other can't resist.

Taehyung chuckle lightly and squeeze his cheeks."you baby." He said and push the cover from his chest reveling his swells which was already red from jungkook's biting." Here, but only for few minutes." Jungkook nod with a big smile and latch his mouth to those delicious swells.

Taehyung hiss lightly as his breast was still senstive from previous night and it's pain a little from jungkook's light suckling. He breath out softly while humming a little song for jungkook who was sucking his swells like a little baby while kneding the other one.

After getting his hunger satisfied jungkook leave taehyung and sit on the bed with taehyung who was hiding his chest with the cover.
Jungkook smile at him and get up from the bed with his boxer on and went towards taehyung's side.

He stand infront of him and carry him in bridel style making the other yelp as his grip get more tight on the sheet which was covering his body.
"Kook what are you doing, leave me and go take a shower." The silver head scold him. Jungkook just grin and walk towards the bathroom with taehyung's in his arm.