CHAPTER 7

Please ignore the mistake...

The next day taehyung wake up with a smile on his face thinking about the date with his soon to be husband..

He get up from the bed and head towards his bathroom. He did his morning routine and wash his face.

He come out of the washroom and quickly wear some random baggy shirt and a booty shorts.
After wearing his clothes he went downstairs where his parents were waiting for him at the breakfast table.

He great them and sit on the chair with a big smile, as he place some waffles and strawberries on his plate, and started eating them..

His mom who was observing taehyung's behaviour and his happy face, couldn't stop himself and ask him..

"What happened son?, you seem very happy today, well you look happy everyday but today you have that glow that I couldn't tell."

Hearing his mom's word he become a blushing mess, his father also look at him and said. "Yes son I aslo notice, what's so special today hmm."

He gulp his food and look at his father with a shy smile and said.
"Nothing dad, just jungkook and me is going on a d-date today."

"Ohhh hhoo! Well go go, it's your day so enjoy with your soon to be husband." His mother said with a nudge but also give him a warm smile.

"Yes son enjoy your day with jungkook, you both will get to know each other better, btw when you will go?" his dad who also was smiling at him ask.

"Hmm 11pm I think, jungkook shi told me he will pick me at that time."

" Ohh then you only have one and half an hour before you go to the date, so you better get ready." His mother said looking at clock on the wall.

Taehyung quickly finish his food and run upstairs to his room.
He enter his room and close the door.
He look at the clock and he still have time to take a long bubble bath.

He went to his bathroom as he place all the necessary products on the side of the bathtub, he open the water tap and let the water run through the tub.

He add a purple bathbomb and some fragrance oil and also a shampoo that makes bubble.. ( I don't know )

He remove his clothes and place himself in the bathtub and as soon as the water touch his body his shoulder relaxed.. he close his eyes and push himself more in the water...

Half hour later he come out of the bathroom fully shower with a bathrobe on his body.
He went to the closet and wear a light green set of undergarments..

He came out of the closet and went to his dressing table and apply strawberry scented lotion on his body

He then dry his hair with blow dryer as he have to be quick..

After he wear a light purple and white shirt with light blue jeans and a white canvas..