CHAPTER 23

Please ignore the mistake...

Napali coast, one of the most beautiful place to visit in Hawaii, that lies in the northwest of Kauai island. Know for its towering pali or sea Cliff, stream and big mountains, which amaze the Jeon and Kim family to the core.

Sitting in the helicopter and watching the beautiful and amazing view of napali coast made them more then happy. From punctuated by narrow valley to cascading waterfalls, they get to view everything.

Having the moment of his life, taehyung couldn't get more happy(leaving the part where he will marry Jungkook ofcourse.) As he sit beside jungkook in the helicopter glue to his chest with the ravenette's hand around his waist like a possesive lover.

) As he sit beside jungkook in the helicopter glue to his chest with the ravenette's hand around his waist like a possesive lover

This is the outfit he is wearing..

He watch everything with his big beautiful eyes, feeling so mesmerized by this beautiful nature that he get to witness. He look at Jungkook who was already staring at him and give him a big smile. Taehyung chuckle bringing his hand around jungkook's neck and boop their nose together.

 Taehyung chuckle bringing his hand around jungkook's neck and boop their nose together

This is his outfit....

At last visiting all the breathtaking place and crawlers ledge( han koo falls trail head) they reach tannels beach of haena point. they park thier car on one of the resort that they booked already. They went inside the room to change. They tops went to one room and the bottoms went to another room including Mrs Jeon and Mrs Kim.

The two elder women didn't want to swim so they just change into a long skirt with Hawaiian tops. Jin and Jimin wore some black booty shorts with see through black shirt. The boys wore just swimming trunks with nothing on top.

They all come outside and stand on the lobby looking at each other's dress. Namjoon wink at jin seeing his long legs while yoongi got a little shy over Jimin who was hiding behind hoseok. Jungkook frown when he didn't see taehyung between them.

"Hyung where is tae?" He ask with a frown as he look around for taehyung and was about to go inside when Mrs Jeon stop him."kook don't worry he is busy in changing, he will be out in second." His mother assured him making him calm down a little but still he was staring at the door.