CHAPTER 54

'i trust you' these words hold such a deepest meaning in a relationship, makes you feel secure in a relationship because 'i trust you' is a better compliment than 'i love you.'
And trust is the bridge in love that connects two hearts and you know? they also say that love can not live where there is no trust.

And maybe the couple already know these things as no one has been able to break thier trust and love for eachother. Because for taehyung the best proof of love is trust and he blindly trust his husband, trust his way to deal with things in thier relationship, trust him to make him feel secure in thier relationship.

And the trust between them can be clearly seen in these three days as the women named seon-mi tired many ways to seperate them in these days but always been failed because of thier trust and love for each other that they don't fear to show infront of her specially jungkook, the man doesn't leave a chance to shower taehyung with his love infront of her.

Like right now, where the whole family is in the garden as the whether was really lovely today so taehyung also thought to paint the beautiful scenery from thier garden, where you can see the small cities and mountains covered in green trees.
And taehyung was really excited to paint the scenery on his canvas, so without delay he place all his equipment in the garden and begins to start his painting while his family sit a few feets behind him to also enjoy the view.

But, but the ravenette was enjoying some other view, he was keep staring at the tight short covering taehyung's soft ass which was hugging his figure so deliciously and making it look so appealing in jungkook's eyes. The ravenette look at his side where his parents and seon-mi were sitting. He again look at taehyung and the blond boy was really busy in his art work but the ravenette's hand were itching to squeeze the soft flesh of his ass.

He tap his foot continuously on the ground while biting his nails and humming silently on whatever his mother was saying to him. Fuck god to make taehyung this beautiful and divine that he can't even control his self on a normal day. But he can't even blame himself because the beauty deprived him from three days, not even letting him touch his body the way he wants because of the girl sitting beside her.

The ravenette rolled his eyes at the girl because usually taehyung doesn't let him make to love him when they have guest in thier house so, ofcourse our precious bunny is suffering in this whole drama. He pout thinking how his not so little kookie is whining for some attention from thier loved one.

He sigh and last time looking at his parents he get up from his seat and walk towards taehyung and back hugged him tightly."ohh hey bunny."
Taehyung said after feeling jungkook's body around him."mhmm, itslooking so beautiful." Jungkook hummed and mumbled the last part after seeing the art taehyung is painting.

"Thank you bub, but still it need more detailing."taehyung said while giving green strokes on the canvas and peaking side glances at jungkook who just hummed and hug him more tightly."i missed you." The ravenette whisper softly against taehyung's neck who stop his movement and look back at jungkook in confusion.

"Huh? But I'm just here bun, i didn't go anywhere." Taehyung said with rise brows and again look at his painting. The ravenette tsk with a pout and slowly inhale taehyung's sweet scent before opening his mouth again."i missed having you baby, it's been three days, couldn't wait for you anymore." Jungkook said while rubbing his nose on taehyung's sensitive neck.

The beauty giggle from the sensual effect and tried to close his neck in shyness."bubba you know why, i just don't feel comfortable when we have guest and top of that she is your cousin." Taehyung said with a gentle smile while adding more details on his painting.

"But baby, why I'm being punished?
I missed you, missed you moaning under me, missed having you in the most perfect way."the ravenette whine but again started to whisper sensually in taehyung's ear while leaving soft kisses on his neck.